the thread about nothing...

@@WATER you need to update your apps bro
mean.gif
nerd.gif

You cant see the dm on instagram because you told me you dont know how to update your apps
he missing out on my fire *** beats smh
i dont 
laugh.gif

i see marco sent me something

but not you

lol.. Not a tech position. I'm a nurse.

That felt pretty good typing that out.
Bruh you got it twisted if you think yo doing it bigger than me. I work on multiple projects in the $100K range. The money very very good.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't know where to post this so I thought of here :lol:,one of the better game trailers I've seen. Reminds me of Dead Island

The most random idea for a game that I've ever heard of but man does it look fun :lol: :smokin.

Last edited:
lol.. Not a tech position. I'm a nurse.

That felt pretty good typing that out.
Bruh ou ot it twisted if you think oing it bigger then me. I work on multiple projects in the $100K range. The money very very good.....

What did I say to make you think I was insinuating that I was doing better than you? :lol: I asked for a hookup cause I know VA pays pretty good. And the last comment was because I just got my license less than 2 weeks ago.

I said 2 pages ago I didn't know what your position did. Why would I assume I made more than you. I never count the next man's bread cause I don't care. I'm not in competition with anyone but myself.

What did I say to make you think I was insinuating that I was doing better than you?
laugh.gif
I asked for a hookup cause I know VA pays pretty good. And the last comment was because I just got my license less than 2 weeks ago.

I said 2 pages ago I didn't know what your position did. Why would I assume I made more than you. I never count the next man's bread cause I don't care. I'm not in competition with anyone but myself.
I don't know brotha but that comment as read seemed pretty insulting. If you didn't mean it that way. I apologize. I have worked very hard to get where I am. I am proud!

CONGRATS ON YOUR LICENSE!

Last edited by a moderator:
What did I say to make you think I was insinuating that I was doing better than you? :lol: I asked for a hookup cause I know VA pays pretty good. And the last comment was because I just got my license less than 2 weeks ago.

I don't know brotha but that comment as read seemed pretty insulting. If you didn't mean it that way. I apologize. I have worked very hard to get where I am. I am proud!

Trust, I know the feel. I'm still at my current job, can't wait to leave and start working in the field. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom