the thread about nothing...

Just had one of the hppiest dreams ive had in a very long time...

But utter heartbreak when i woke up because it wasnt real....

:frown: :frown: :frown:
I've had those.

I've been having insanely depressing dreams recently.

I dreamt of the ethnic wedding rings of my exes. took a while for me to realize it after I woke up.
soooooooooooooo depressing.

I'm not even stuck on them, so those dreams were like a subconscious step back.
one of them had a child recently, and I held it and all, and I think that inspired that one.

def need some new yambz on tap

Last edited:
Good luck with the place fam
About to turn 25 and just got out of a 6 year relationship about 2 months ago. Kind of at a crossroads in life

Think of it as a transitional phase and it is a temporary time/place in your life where a lot of growth will come from. Uncomfortable situations bring out the best in us, comfort and complacency dont assist you in becoming a better person.

Appreciate it guys. It's just been weird. A lot of my friends were tied with my Gf so now its awkward to hang with them. So its just me and 2 of my single guy friends that kick it. But I have a career work a 9-5. I'm up at 5am every morning so i can't really go out on weekday nights and they work weekends some times. I already work out 4 days a week and have soccer 2 days a week. Try to take a day off in there.

But i am trying to stay active/positive about it and trying to pick up a new hobby. Just bought a motorcycle so i am thinking that will keep me occupied.

As far as woman its weird because there are two girls that are interested in me but i def don't see anything working out with them in the future. So i struggle between just smashing or just quitting them early on and keeping it moving. I know what i should do but yambs are yambs as NT knows

There's this weird looking guy in my class who always has a smirk/stupid face on. He's always on his phone texting and the way he smiles at the texts, I always think he is talking to a broad. Wrong! Today, I noticed him texting and smiling at the same time this dude sitting two spots from me was too. I asked dude close to me if he was texting the other dude and he said yes
sick.gif
mean.gif
Why not just sit next to each other and enjoy your bromance? Weirdos man.

Just found out that I gotta pay $1200 to get my license back. Looks like I'll be paying that this because I want to get a new whip and I'm going to need a license to do so.

Back
Top Bottom