the thread about nothing...

stop dry snitching blud, you're gonna ruin it for everyone else

dudes thinking THIS is outsmarting anyone :lol: geniuses.

fallback... its not about "outsmarting"

its about not being blatant and defining something as worthy of a ban

*moves closer* sit down somewhere.

it wouldn't be ban worthy, the word would get filtered like ninja did. dudes stay complaining :lol: I'm sorry you're upset bruh.

Ima let you cook with the incredibly clever new word NT will run into the ground by the weekend.

Wait ain't this the same chick whose identity got exposed on here?

giphy.gif

The Vizio my Gramps has has no audio I'd say about 65% of the time I turn it on. Does anyone else have this problem?

The TV I have is a 55" Westinghouse. Copped for like $400-500 2on Black Friday years ago. Funny story, Pops went for me n said he copped a ticket for it for like $20 off some kids hustling items. He went to the register, or whatever, to get it n got the last one. Keep in mind, they had already been like 3 other places that day/night. Had a dream I didn't get one, woke up n there it was. Thanks Pops! But yeah, it's a good TV n it has certainly been put to use.

I'm dissapointed dudes out here beastin over that chick, but moreso for sellin' out for some ugly shoes: in my opinion of course. But to each his own, I guess.

Last edited:
stop dry snitching blud, you're gonna ruin it for everyone else

dudes thinking THIS is outsmarting anyone :lol: geniuses.

fallback... its not about "outsmarting"

its about not being blatant and defining something as worthy of a ban

*moves closer* sit down somewhere.

it wouldn't be ban worthy, the word would get filtered like ninja did. dudes stay complaining :lol: I'm sorry you're upset bruh.

Ima let you cook with the incredibly clever new word NT will run into the ground by the weekend.

:rofl:

Imagining this play out IRL has me dead.

Last edited:
I haven't worn deodorant in a couple of days despite showering and my pits smell like a sweet onion chicken teriyaki sandwich from subway wtf

Back
Top Bottom