the thread about nothing...

Breaking Bad is one of the most epic crime stories ever told on screen (film or tv) and nobody has any excuse to not be up to date and watching.

Just discovered a lump of sorts on my testicles, ruh roh

RIP
pics
devil.gif

happened to me 2 years ago, did nothing but smoke and it went away, balls smooth as eggs now
I'll never look at your instagram the same b......................................... jk

I'm watching that creepy *** video posted above and I feel like I won't be able to sleep tonight cause of it......

Just got called back from my old gig Niketown Chi....passed the phone interview as expected, ready to knock out the real one next week so that I can get back to it..... 

happened to me 2 years ago, did nothing but smoke and it went away, balls smooth as eggs now

I'll never look at your instagram the same b......................................... jk

I'm watching that creepy *** video posted above and I feel like I won't be able to sleep tonight cause of it......

Just got called back from my old gig Niketown Chi....passed the phone interview as expected, ready to knock out the real one next week so that I can get back to it..... 
:lol: :lol: cmon g , good luck on the job, always happy to see my ninjas making it :smokin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cmon g , good luck on the job, always happy to see my ninjas making it
smokin.gif
Good looking fam... If i can land it part time on weekends, to go with the gig I got now?

Oh yeah we gettin to the moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....not really but that discount appreciated + swoosh hahaha

My girl left me alone for 6 weeks to go work on a research project and now that shes back shes being weird. i know what youre thinking NT but she wouldnt do that to me. I think shes thinking that me doing something wrong was inevitable and is subliminally mad at me...if that makes sense.

My girl left me alone for 6 weeks to go work on a research project and now that shes back shes being weird. i know what youre thinking NT but she wouldnt do that to me. I think shes thinking that me doing something wrong was inevitable and is subliminally mad at me...if that makes sense.
tyrone done beat them yambs 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom