the thread about nothing...

oh thank allah...you had me worried...

How did you get so swoll
nerd.gif
I am fat now.

I started working out at the end of my freshman year of HS. But in the summer going into my junior year of HS, I started taking creatine and protein powders; and I honestly think it had something to do with my metabolism slowing down because before that I was a stick. I put on nearly 30 pounds of good mass by the time I graduated HS.

Since then, I have taken other substances and when I can keep my diet in check I am ok but that hasn't been the case for the last 2 years. I'm 235 right now, my target weight would probably be to get back down to around 210-215 before I started taking said various substances, but for now I'm taking baby steps 
tired.gif

CC: @LiCeNseD To BaLL  

Last edited:
@bay1591  

what in life makes you happy?

whats your perfect weekend?

if you died right this second, what would you be most proud of that you accomplished in life?

whats the best meal you can make?

earliest memory in life?

Whats your biggest regret in life?

5 things on your bucket list?

why are you the way that you are?

Last edited:
@bay1591

if you died right this second, what would you be most proud of that you accomplished in life?

earliest memory in life?

TAN lol

But seriously i cant say materialistic things...its something more then that...family?

Its rare to know that actual feeling of being happy....its a process to be truly at that state...as long as one is not depressed i guess

-As long as its peaceful...i love the beach...a good dinner/lunch...hanging out with someone i enjoy hanging out with...as long as its peaceful

-No...i feel like i havent accomplished what i wanted...yet i have no idea what i want to do...

-I love making sandwiches...could make a good club sandwich

earliest memory in life?
-Standing in the front yard of the second house i lived in....chairs in the front lawn...dont know if it was a party or not

-That i wasnt more outgoing in high school

- meet Kanye west
- Visit NYC
- Visit Tokyo
- ?
- True Love

IDK...i would lie if i said it was my parents fault or society or the environment, i am no longer a child at this point in my life to point a finger and say you made me like this...i am responsible for what i am today...I choose what i want to eat, drink, say, think, like etc...

I am responsible for what i am today

Last edited:

@shoyru

why are you so naughty :evil:
:lol:  strict parents make rebellious children. 

bay what are your future children's names? and rck and grizz too, i guess.

I said i am not going to name a kid after me...

it would be something that has some type of value attached to it...

i really like names with a euro/spanish orgin...like Leonardo...Ricardo...sharkeisha

geez its 4am here....it was fun guys...maybe ill pick it up tomorrow...or someone else will do it...

But remember I was the 1st tan member to do an AMA :pimp:

Peace and Love

Back
Top Bottom