the thread about nothing...

Need about 5 of them cards 
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Last edited:
Just saw on FB thatDMX is is gonna fight George Zimmerman...is my boy trollin me?

Saw this too...not sure how i feel about it...can dmx even fight...cause i have a feeling zimmerman can handle himself in there...he probably has some sort of training.

surfbort..surfbort..surfbort

that's just going to make a mess >D

Is this what she is talking about in the song for real?

Morning Tan....just bought soccer cleats....already have buyers remorse but i sort of needed them

Last edited:
I walked outside...my car was encased in ice...i literally stepped out of my place and brian boitano-ed to my car. Got to work...logged onto my computer...and it turns out we could have worked from home today :smh: :smh: :smh:

I walked outside...my car was encased in ice...i literally stepped out of my place and brian boitano-ed to my car. Got to work...logged onto my computer...and it turns out we could have worked from home today
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
The worst. What do you do?

I said F it from the jump. Gonna be snowing until 6 PM here.

jking0821 jking0821

Hope you didn't pay retail or close to it, boots are always at outlets.

I have been dying to try nikes AG boots since all my games this coming season are on Artificial Grass. So nike has 20% off clearance stuff if you use promo code slickdeals20 today only.....so i copped the hypervenom phatom AG's for $150 shipped. I dont like the color way...since they are the electro purple....but i can handle it for the price. I still might order the AG Vapor IX later today and just keep the one i like the best.

As I'm heading in to work I just got a text asking if I was going to work. I told the girl ya I'm on my way in now. She says wah I wanted to cuddle.

Stuck in work till 6.... Whyyyyy

I should be studying for my test in 2 hours, but this DMX/Zimmerman fight is disrupting my spirit :smh: on Trayvon's bday too

I have been dying to try nikes AG boots since all my games this coming season are on Artificial Grass. So nike has 20% off clearance stuff if you use promo code slickdeals20 today only.....so i copped the hypervenom phatom AG's for $150 shipped. I dont like the color way...since they are the electro purple....but i can handle it for the price. I still might order the AG Vapor IX later today and just keep the one i like the best.

Ah ok, is footy big in your area?

My dudes often buy expensive boots and return them at the outlets and wait till later in the day and get them cheaper :lol:

But boots for the most part sit at my outlet, not sure how it is for you.

And yea I saw the clearance code, got 2 pairs of flyknits coupled with the swoosh 40% off.

20% + 40% = :smokin :evil:

I very rarely see top end boots at outlets by me. They usually have the lower tier models. I want to order so much stuff right now...some lunar 1s all the elite soccer socks...should have added at least a pair to my order....fail....and those running pants.... :smh:

Cavani :smokin get well soon

I think Jlo is the baddest women on this planet.

How many J Lo's are there?

I walked outside...my car was encased in ice...i literally stepped out of my place and brian boitano-ed to my car. Got to work...logged onto my computer...and it turns out we could have worked from home today :smh: :smh: :smh:

Lucky. I wish I could have that option. Man F this snow

Back
Top Bottom