the thread about nothing...

An apple a day. Keeps the ratchets in check. 
pimp.gif

just washed da jeanz for the first time 
nthat.gif
I dry clean all my jeans once a year. I also wipe my hands on my jeans all the time.

laugh.gif

Nah, it's the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. I'm gonna be an electrician, then open up my brewery. In 5 years I will be in local bars n in 10 years I will be nationwide n in 20 years a Super Bowl commercial.

Gotta dream big!

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Good luck.

Send me some samples
nerd.gif
Will do.

I've been hungover all day, I love beer but I hate hangovers.

But as they say, "They tell you to quit, but you just sit there ignorin', even tho you wake up feelin' like **** every mornin'"

smokin.gif

Also requested my transcripts so I can join the IEBW next month :smokin
IBEW?

i believe entertainment wrestling

:lol:

Nah, it's the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. I'm gonna be an electrician, then open up my brewery. In 5 years I will be in local bars n in 10 years I will be nationwide n in 20 years a Super Bowl commercial.

Gotta dream big!

:smokin
hope you get in . It's a great career and you can do your brewing on the side

laugh.gif

Gotta dream big!

smokin.gif
where in SoCal are you so I can get samples? I'm really picky on beer and I could be a good judge.

hope to see your stuff being poured here in Settebello in Oxnard soon 
nthat.gif

I'll slang it in my skateshop too when I open it 
nerd.gif

hope you get in . It's a great career and you can do your brewing on the side
Thanks bro, appreciate it
@Moe Fab

You tried Sam Adams new cold snap?

Joint is low key
smokin.gif
Nah, not just yet, I do like their beer tho

laugh.gif

Gotta dream big!

smokin.gif
where in SoCal are you so I can get samples? I'm really picky on beer and I could be a good judge.

hope to see your stuff being poured here in Settebello in Oxnard soon 
nthat.gif

I'll slang it in my skateshop too when I open it 
nerd.gif

I know I'll be looking for quality control employees, so I'll keep you mind. I'm in Highland, out next to San Bernardino. I've been wanting to move to Seattle for a couple years now tho. Maybe a vacation home/holiday house. Good luck on your skateshop too. I'm down to trade some cases for Janoskis down the road.

Back
Top Bottom