the thread about nothing...

original.jpg

Morning Tan,

Errrbody having problems last night huh? Man problems...lady problems....job problems. Speaking of which i hope my boy lands this job. He is supposed to find out today if he got it or not.
Chronic Fatigue day 3 right now i feel ok today...my eyes are still heavy and i passed out last night at 9. I need to start pounding 5 hour energies or something.

Mom is coming home on thursday. Haven't seen her for about 8 months. Always nice when she comes home even if its only for 2 days. She lives in Florida now moved there about 3 years ago

Morning Tan,

Errrbody having problems last night huh? Man problems...lady problems....job problems. Speaking of which i hope my boy lands this job. He is supposed to find out today if he got it or not.
Chronic Fatigue day 3 right now i feel ok today...my eyes are still heavy and i passed out last night at 9. I need to start pounding 5 hour energies or something.

Mom is coming home on thursday. Haven't seen her for about 8 months. Always nice when she comes home even if its only for 2 days. She lives in Florida now moved there about 3 years ago

enjoy your time with your mom.

Morning Tan,

Do you ever drink energy drinks or stuff like that? Might be worth a shot. If it's placebo more than anything it may benefit in the short term.

I used to be addicted to red bulls, monsters, etc. I just enjoy them every once in a while now. I've been more on coffee and stuff like that instead of all the chemicals.

I do but i don't use it :\

We have "hard" water. And i have literally broken 4 of them. I have sent them back every time and Keurig is mad cool and have sent me a new one free of charge each time...so i have a working one...but i gave up on it...just stick with my mr. coffee pot for now

I've done the whole - run vinegar through it to clean it out...used pipe cleaners everything they say to "de-scale" it. But it was just a pain having them break and me have to take out the mr. coffee while i waited the 2 months it took for the new keurig. So i just said eff it for now. Willing to revisit later maybe just buy a new one and see if it is better

indifferent.gif

Enough snow to make a dent but not enough to be snowed in. Now I'm up watching Kitchen Cousins.
How much snow y'all got? I wish a few inches would shut down the city here 
laugh.gif

i have a cup a coffee every morning but that's usually it. I love coffee
laugh.gif
This. Even though caffeine doesn't have the same effect on me like it used to
You got a keurig
nerd.gif
Such an awesome appliance. I love mine. My mom's broke so I lent her mine. I might let her keep that one and buy a new one for myself. But my gf got me a coffee maker that has a dispenser. That's good too. 

A week off my antidepressants! Feeling much better both physically and mentally.
nthat.gif

Didn't even know it snowed.

Congrats Colombia :nthat:

My boy works for clear channel and met jcole last night. Said he was a chill soft spoken dude. St. John's fam :pimp:

beh235 beh235 it's so annoying because people freak the hell out. There's no reason for everyone to go to the grocery store and buy ALL the gallons of water in prep :lol:

Back
Top Bottom