the thread about nothing...

*shrug*

That's the way I see it.

That line between race / ethnicity is *shrug*
ethnicity isn't mutually exclusive to race though.

Your definition of Hispanic is on point, but I've come across all types of Hispanic people that classify themselves as Black and White, and some feel like you do. That's why I said it depends on who you ask.

love my business class. only professor in qc i ever respected. ceo of taco bell and was in upper management for pepsico for x amount of years. gonna let dude know i want them 3d doritos back and make it happen.

Ah very true.

Usually in my dealings the ones who want to go the black or white route usually feel some type of way and think picking a "side" gives them a leg up
eyes.gif
I guess some feel like that but I guess those just say whatever they most identify with personally

Maaaaan. I typed up such a good response with a good gif, go to post and the damn thing got locked as I clicked submit 
mad.gif

@Crazy EBW  love you too bro. Can't front tho, ever since you explained your name I have this visual of you jumping off a roof doing this.....

Last edited:
I just seen this chick walk down the hall in front of my desk and she look like Gru from the back 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom