the thread about nothing...

Man I thought those were going to be Dorito 3D's....... The only good Doritos. Every other Dorito is
sick.gif
, especially the Ranch ones.
I'm about to lock you in the basement b
They smell awful and people who eat them always smell bad right after.
Man I thought those were going to be Dorito 3D's....... The only good Doritos. Every other Dorito is
sick.gif
one of the few things i agree with.

But you know there's a diagnosis for Adult Picky-Eater Syndrome. My friend has it worse than you and it's
mean.gif
Making up diseases SMH. A syndrome for not like nasty food? Nah

sick.gif
I'm about to lock you in the basement b
They smell awful and people who eat them always smell bad right after.
sick.gif
one of the few things i agree with.

But you know there's a diagnosis for Adult Picky-Eater Syndrome. My friend has it worse than you and it's
mean.gif
Making up diseases SMH. A syndrome for not like nasty food? Nah

just sayin...
http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l...ing/expert-blog/selective-eating/bgp-20056278

:lol: :lol: :lol: People definitely notice and question my eating habits all the time.

Its supposed to snow down here and people are going into a widespread panic. Over what will amount to less than an inch of snow :smh:

My car, she's alive again! It felt good cruising around in her again, my license in a week. :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: People definitely notice and question my eating habits all the time.

Its supposed to snow down here and people are going into a widespread panic. Over what will amount to less than an inch of snow :smh:
its snows in Atlanta??

We're expecting snow/sleet/ice/something really cold in Houston tomorrow, as well. Hell, the city SHUT DOWN Friday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can OutKast have a reunion album if they never broke up??

[COLOR=#red]
Sums it up.

Go Dolphins.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom