the thread about nothing...

Anybody seen the movie compliance? Based on these prank calls where some dude was acting like the police,calling restaraunts and making the managers strip search,sexually harass the employees , saying they stole something?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_search_prank_call_scam#Mount_Washington.2C_Kentucky.2C_incident

**** is wild. Can't believe people are this gullible
You could pizza his house. That'll piss him off really bad.

On a really good note, my grandma flew in from NYC by surprise. I got light heated from the excitement of seeing her :lol: But this is great since she'll be here during my birthday. :pimp:

Yo, I'm legit not happy at my new job.

I get the worse anxiety just driving there and even worse headaches just sitting there.

my fellow TAN'ers...

your 3 challenges from the TAN father today...
1) meet someone new - and post something about them
2) learn something new - and post your results attempting to apply it today
3) find laughter in your day - and post what it was

kind of down to do.

Still don't know if i'm going out today though :nerd:

kind of hard to do when you stay home :lol:

Yo, I'm legit not happy at my new job.

I get the worse anxiety just driving there and even worse headaches just sitting there.

time to get a new one.

no job / paycheck is worth anxiety like that.

Damm :\

What you do?

Fraud analyst for chase.

The anxiety just comes from dealing with customers, never in my working life have I had to kiss *** before, but here I have to sit there and be belittled by people who think they're better than me and I can't say anything back but "No sir", "Yes sir", "I apologize".

**** ain't me, but I got 5 months before I can even apply for an internship in the department I want to work in.

I could've stayed at Sears, made the same amount without the shift differential and had a full time job just shooting the **** with my co-workers.

Here, everyone is stuck up, they've worked together for so long and it doesn't help that I'm younger than all them, they're all 25+ so they just ignore me, so 90% of my day is just me sitting there, doing my job, not talking to anyone, just sitting there, I tried talking to some of them, but once I got there the lady who sat next to me started moving to a different desk every day, and the dude that sits behind me ignored me when I tried talking to him.

I'm seriously considering quitting, but I've only been there a month and half now.

my fellow TAN'ers...

your 3 challenges from the TAN father today...
1) meet someone new - and post something about them
2) learn something new - and post your results attempting to apply it today
3) find laughter in your day - and post what it was

Ok...I will try on Monday

Also, don't bank with Chase, just working there these past couple weeks made me realize how bad our system is, it'll randomly close out cards, the outsourced workers in India will block a card and not notify the customer that the card was blocked. crazy denials left and right, like you could go to that store every week for 2 years and our system would randomly determine one transaction is sketchy and deny the transaction.

Go with a small bank, def a credit union or local banks, I'm about to close my checking account with Chase and just keep the savings and go back to my old bank.

Going out for my birthday tonight (its on monday) and its just me and a few homies ( like 8 ) and none of the guys are bringing their women so we can all not deal with them, one of buddys isnt alowed to come if he doesnt bring his girlfriend, and i have the reservations done and the table is full and now everyone wants to bring their girls. a little frustrating.

That moment when USPS didnt deliver your package....expected delivery date was yesterday :smh:

Friends like that aren't really ya friend. I hate no back bone having friends like that. Wish my girl would. Lol

That moment when USPS didnt deliver your package....expected delivery date was yesterday :smh:

ordered some janoski when i was in Cali.

expected delivery date was the monday, we were leaving the monday :stoneface:

shoe came in the satruday :smokin :smokin :smokin

Funny thing is that prob isn't the first time it happened, I'm sure he hasn't gone out before cause of that.

Simple
mean.gif
yeah last year on my birthday he brought her to dinner and made him go home early before we went to the club because it was " too cold"

Back
Top Bottom