the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mw28y8X1ce1qkgh4go1_500.png

Bored as hell in the final 30 mins - 2 hrs I have left at work. And a question popped in my head for the TAN'ers

So two big rigs collided and were totaled outside of my office today, both drivers were OK, and one of them ended up less than 30 feet away from where my truck was parked. Hypothetically, what kind of bread would I be looking at getting if that truck would've totaled my whip?

For reference, KBB value for my whip is around $1,500 in its current condition.

Bout tree fiddy

Are they ever gonna make another NT fitted?

I got an awesome idea in mind...

Nope just TAN buckets :pimp:

???

You think meth would have a problem with making my own NT fitted?

I doubt he would have a problem with it and to hte best of my knowledge nobody actually owns the NT logo so its open for anyone to use.

So whats this about Colorado allowing marijuana to be purchased with EBT cards?

Its a trap!!!

That doesnt seem right :nerd:

:lol: thats awesome :nthat:

especially on dat meat, roast beef samich with sun dried tomato paste!!!!
you brought da paste to da buffet?

I've had sun dried tomato chips at subway

it's not the same papi. you have to try them from the jar
nah, only thing i take to the buffet is barbque sawse and tabasco. I go to the fancy samich shoppe and they give you the dried tomato on the samich.

You're ordering the broodwich arent you ?

I miss UPN

"guy has on corks but you'll never know #NTDenim"

BeKfC_GCUAIinBt.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edgy JNCO swag :smokin :smokin :smokin

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1131763/dennis-rodman-taunt-o.gif[/quote]

Edgy Rodman swag :smokin :smokin :smokin

[quote="oxpenguin, post: 19643702"]without further adieu, my new IG crush.

[img]http://distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws.com/264a7edc5c8911e3aa891228120e7da5_8.jpg

she replied to me tonight :wow:

Looks like she already chose Franc

Last edited:
Seeing that ig page really makes me appreciate my natural talent for cooking :pimp:

pics of next meal :nerd:
if food looks great, can i come over :nerd:

old head told me groceries was bigger than dope...

with this shortage of water it might be true. pepper da angus for high groceries this summer.

Smh at people still eating hot dogs :x

And not one person on that page had cheese that could melt

y u no like hotdogs?

:wow:

oxs ig girl loves the sponge :evil:

When will my friend realize "i don't want a relationship right now" = she will never date you!!!

Morning TAN
Finally friday....been a nerve racking week. This weekend will go by too fast i know it. Got a lot to get done.

jking0821 jking0821 any news on girl from yesterday ?

She actually texted me after work apologizing for dropping all that on me :lol: she said just a lot of things were piling up and she knew id answer my phone and needed to vent to a non bias party. I of course was like no problem any time.

She has an appointment today for preliminary tests before the chemo treatments start so il check in with her today see how everything went. But hopefully i didn't set myself up for being "there" for her all the time. But we live about 40mins apart so it will probably just be a phone call here and there.

She actually texted me after work apologizing for dropping all that on me :lol: she said just a lot of things were piling up and she knew id answer my phone and needed to vent to a non bias party. I of course was like no problem any time.

She has an appointment today for preliminary tests before the chemo treatments start so il check in with her today see how everything went. But hopefully i didn't set myself up for being "there" for her all the time. But we live about 40mins apart so it will probably just be a phone call here and there.

Yea I figured she would :lol: sometimes people need a vent, did you contact her friends?

no not yet. I know her best friends husbond and im supposed to see him this weekend so il prob just say something to him in passing.

Back
Top Bottom