the thread about nothing...

@johnnyderp

Same thing I thought, I need to see her with long hair, but that complexion with freckles is
embarassed.gif
dambs, that face with long black hair though
pimp.gif

MLK thread is exactly what I expected :lol:

Androgynous girls :wow: used to hit a girl with really short hair a while ago. low key was in love.

Her hair was actually shorter than ol girl up there.

Last edited:
I have a thing for Tomboy :wow:

the GOAT is a girl that can dress as a boy and still look cute and then pull out the dress and look girly and be gorgeous.

all that with minimal makeup :smokin :smokin

word, im about them pixies too. so long as they are petite and the hair isnt shorter than mine is.

ill be damned if i ever roll over in bed and see a durag.

blocking a member and seeing the spoiler must be so tempting to click :lol:

don't block anybody.

the rustlers / ignorant make the NT experience complete :lol:

Never block anyone. Pointless to me.

Richard Sherman 99 overall card going for 750k on Madden 25 Ultimate Team :x :x :x

I've never blocked anyone and honestly forgot that feature even existed until today.

I don't want to because I feel like i'll still click it and make me want to argue with them automatically.

I just wish I could block threads themselves. Any race threads and that jimmie rustling thread would be great. I guess all I would be left with it TAN and booty/breast/yoga pant threads which is good with me. :D

Never block anyone. Pointless to me.

Richard Sherman 99 overall card going for 750k on Madden 25 Ultimate Team
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I am disappoint. It's all about  dat FIFA and dat Show. Gonna have to have an intervention to get you off the Madden breh. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
I blocked a guy or two but it was annoying after a while seeing white bars...

I only block blatant trolls and a couple NTers that have trollish tendencies.

Have maybe 3 people blocked?

They probably know who they are.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom