the thread about nothing...

dat thrusting motion...
pimp.gif
mean.gif

that's a little kid man!

TAN made fun of me when I said I couldn't use chopsticks. Glad I'm not alone.

@Tr1ll  chicken man? That's a new one to me 
laugh.gif

Race threads should be banned from this board. It never serves any purpose and the usual suspects always show up. It's like a dog chasing it's tail. 

katy perry in the cover of the new gq

1389971954428_katy-perry-gq-magazine-february-2014-music-women-hot-photos-06.jpg

1389971802579_katy-perry-gq-magazine-february-2014-music-women-hot-photos-01.jpg

1389971802581_katy-perry-gq-magazine-february-2014-music-women-hot-photos-02.jpg

1389971802583_katy-perry-gq-magazine-february-2014-music-women-hot-photos-04.jpg

1389971802584_katy-perry-gq-magazine-february-2014-music-women-hot-photos-05.jpg

1389971802582_katy-perry-gq-magazine-february-2014-music-women-hot-photos-03.jpg

@Tr1ll
 chicken man? That's a new one to me :lol:

There was an old XXL of source article where Jay talked about working in a chicken stand, and everyone called him "chickenman".

I remember that because a homeboy tried to make that his rap name. :lol:

that video reminds me of when some girl put toothpaste and stuff on my favorite red sox hat 
tired.gif
mad.gif

I went through a lot with that hat.

Race threads should be banned from this board. It never serves any purpose and the usual suspects always show up. It's like a dog chasing it's tail. 
That means 90% of the threads in General 
Then so be it. What's the sense of having "community" in our name if we act like this? If anything, the functionality of racial discussions serves as a microcosm for society at large. As much as it disgusts me, it's par for the course. I also choose to not read them in full, or at all in some cases.  

@Tr1ll
 chicken man? That's a new one to me 
laugh.gif
There was an old XXL of source article where Jay talked about working in a chicken stand, and everyone called him "chickenman".

I remember that because a homeboy tried to make that his rap name.
laugh.gif
Damn, that sounds vaguely familiar 
laugh.gif

Its a lot of nonsense in that MLK party thread.
Of course, I expect it.

Back
Top Bottom