the thread about nothing...

A couple of inches of snow and you guys stop working and call it apocalypse. You guys soft when it comes to snow :lol:

I wished i'd live somewhere it never snows :wow:

there is NO snow outside. but the school closed cuz of the threat of snow.

now i have to babysit. im so tired.

mad.gif

i live in VIRGINIA btw.

Virginia is soft. We used to get 12 inches of snow in 48 hours and my hs was still open

A couple of inches of snow and you guys stop working and call it apocalypse. You guys soft when it comes to snow
laugh.gif

I wished i'd live somewhere it never snows
embarassed.gif
Ain't nobody soft about it. At least not me. I just hate it. I went to school in Buffalo so I've def seen worse. It's not about the snow amount, it's the clean up. In some areas it's hard to get around if it's not cleared up properly. We've seen what you have to deal with up there. 

First time posting from class, first class of the semester at my first year in nursing school, wish me luck brahs 

Good luck :pimp:

Virginia is soft. We used to get 12 inches of snow in 48 hours and my hs was still open

Bruh just cause you can judo kick your way through snow don't make you **** |o

Yes is does. :8

@beh i'm playing. I hate snow too. Montreal in the summer is perfect. Winter sucks though. I'm made for a california type of weather

@jjs136  I will say the snow up your way is better in terms of walking around because it's more of a packed snow. I don't like the powder snow. Snow drifts tho <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 
laugh.gif
. Like I said, I'm not going to work tomorrow though. F that, I'm chillin in the crib 
laugh.gif

Working from home today....everything in md closed except my work. Every gov't agency is closed too....not us

Any way gonna work til about 2 and then call it a day. Be safe out there NorthEast NTers

props on the medical classes.

GET OFF NT!! pleeeeeeease!!

u supposed to be learnin so u can save our lives famb

u got gay wrestlers spreadin hiv all willy nillly and a snowstorm and u know ****** cant drive

we gonna need u more than ever

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I wish i could stay home. Can't miss school and or work. At least i got friday an saturday off :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom