the thread about nothing...

Any tips on getting an apartment? I have good credit if that matters. I'm 21 and in college and work full time making ok money. I'll actually get a raise here in about a month.

Any tips on getting an apartment? I have good credit if that matters. I'm 21 and in college and work full time making ok money. I'll actually get a raise here in about a month.

Apartments aren't really one of those things you can haggle with to get a good deal. Just find what fits best into your budget and preferred area and go with it. More times than not one bedroom and two bedrooms will be significantly different in price.

Starting The Wire, season 1 episode 1 right now for the first time.

Hyped to finally give the series a watch :pimp: .

Apartments aren't really one of those things you can haggle with to get a good deal. Just find what fits best into your budget and preferred area and go with it. More times than not one bedroom and two bedrooms will be significantly different in price.

There's a 2br/2ba I'm looking at for 697/mo in , geographically (it's right next to the interstate and it's right by my buddies houses), the perfect location but I don't really need another room. Although I have heard they were just "ok". There's also a 1/br for 650 that has gotten great reviews but I hate where it's located. Now I'm just deciding if it would be worth the extra 40 bucks . :nerd:

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

I am here.
'Sup
Not cool bro, not cool. And I'm not even scared of clowns.

just paid 242$ for my martial class
sick.gif
mean.gif
Didn't know you were going to school to get married brah congrats
happy.gif
laugh.gif

martial art
Don't kick my ***
laugh.gif

Hey look Kevin Hart is another sidekick in a movie
I'm tired of him

There's a 2br/2ba I'm looking at for 697/mo in , geographically (it's right next to the interstate and it's right by my buddies houses), the perfect location but I don't really need another room. Although I have heard they were just "ok". There's also a 1/br for 650 that has gotten great reviews but I hate where it's located. Now I'm just deciding if it would be worth the extra 40 bucks .
nerd.gif
Where do you live? Wow

There's a 2br/2ba I'm looking at for 697/mo in , geographically (it's right next to the interstate and it's right by my buddies houses), the perfect location but I don't really need another room. Although I have heard they were just "ok". There's also a 1/br for 650 that has gotten great reviews but I hate where it's located. Now I'm just deciding if it would be worth the extra 40 bucks . :nerd:

Those prices are awesome. If you ever would have any use for the extra room go for it. If you have guests often it's definitely worth it. Having that extra bathroom helps your boys from blowing up your throne. I hate that. :x

When you see reruns on hgtv that's when you know you watch the channel too much :smh:

I'll be catching up on teen wolf tomorrow :nthat:

:
cats shaking their head at me because i want my shoes for retail..  wow 
mean.gif
Did you ask someone to sell them for retail or doing the work for retail?
    i  commented on something in another thread... dude was saying he hooked somebody up for a good price that i thought was high, and he said it was, and that people aren't ever satisfied

if it's not retail 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom