the thread about nothing...

Bilbo cut that ******** out man 
mean.gif

I think I'm going to Howard instead of Rutgers.
Something about staying in New Jersey seems like the easy way out to me,
as I've got my family and friend's hear. It's time that I make my own decisions
and become the man I want to become. I want to start my own legacy. 
Don't do it. As a HBCU graduate I will keep it 100 with you and tell you that they are nowhere worth the crazy amount of money you have to spend in order to go for several reasons.

Take your in state tuition at Rutgers which is a great school and live. You'll be better off in the future

Unless you're gonna be on a scholarship that makes it equivalent to what Rutgers would cost I vote nay.

Wow at the lack of damns by the ******* Twitter. They're make jokes about it.

Also as a HBCU graduate I agree with Antidope. Unless you have a scholarship or going to be able to comfortably pay tuition, or pay back loans, take that in state tuition.

The HBCU experience though >>>>>>>>

antidope with the blanket statements...
nthat.gif
Thats not a blanket statement. Howard and Rutgers tuitions are public information.

Its not like I dont have personal experiences from myself, friends, and other family members that I have used to form my opinion of them. 

texting with this new girl in nothing but spanish..

i thought my spanish was good but damn this is hard, i'm constantly hitting google for the assists.

texting with this new girl in nothing but spanish..

i thought my spanish was good but damn this is hard, i'm constantly hitting google for the assists.
i know that feel bruh. hooked this mexican chick (in mexico) from tinder but couldnt reel her in with my struggle spanish.
ohwell.gif

now i just lurk her IG.

Back
Top Bottom