the thread about nothing...

What if we're the aliens and the aliens are humans ?
what if aliens are humans traveling back in time from thousands of years into the future. thats why they are slight and hairless with massive heads. we have all become one single race and rely on technology to the point that muscle mass is obsolete. and our heads are larger to encase our brains that have enlarged.
*cue x-files theme
076sonic.jpg

i have to go re evaluate my life now 

Edit: nvm there are no such thing as aliens and therenare no such thng as humans

Last edited:
Got poked/gouged in the eye during a wrestling match. How would I know if it's serious enough to seek medical attention? Like can the eye get pushed back and not be painful or anything?
embarassed.gif

Last edited:

Got poked/gouged in the eye during a wrestling match. How would I know if it's serious enough to seek medical attention? Like can the eye get pushed back and not be painful or anything?
embarassed.gif

You should be fine. But just to be safe go seek medical attention.

Repped for being a fellow wrestler.

i wanna start wrestling too. my finishing move is gonna be the Swaggy Chokeslam and my entrance music will be Artifacts of da Black Rain by In Flames 
nthat.gif

Got poked/gouged in the eye during a wrestling match. How would I know if it's serious enough to seek medical attention? Like can the eye get pushed back and not be painful or anything? :wow:  

:rofl:

I could imagine you eye laying on your shoulder as you walk off like its gucci.

Na you should be gucci as long as you have no pain and your eyes and cocked like a pistol.

roll.gif

I could imagine you eye laying on your shoulder as you walk off like its gucci.

Na you should be gucci as long as you have no pain and your eyes and cocked like a pistol.
DEAD @ cocked like a pistol

No real pain, just a little tender and a small shiner. Nothing wrong with vision or anything. I'm just OCD about stuff like that. All nervous thinking to myself "what if my eye actually got pushed in a little permanently?" 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom