the thread about nothing...

Which NT'er is this? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

if he was wearing some Jordans id assume it would be one :lol:

so why are they blocking half my posts?

because of......

I just got on and I'm trying to get my posts up, 

:lol:

$300 will get you a SOLID fixie... my advise would be to put front breaks on it, and lose the pedal breaks. functionally it makes it waaay easier to ride around.
also, don't go OD on the colors, find one simple and crisp... its such a nice ride to have (especially to bar hop in lol)

Yea my last fixie had no brakes, only the pedal ones and that was a B to get use to.
Prolly gona get one with a flip flop hub so I can change it up.
Any websites or brands I should l look at for my price range? If 300 gets me SOLID, will 200 get me a decent/adequate one?

www.bikesdirect.com homie.

Had a Mercier Kilo TT a couple years back. Loved it. Sold it though cause I wanted to do a custom build.

I also bought a Motobecane Track just to have a beater bike.

Buddy has a Window Hour which is a great ride as well.

I heard that BikesDirect.com bikes aren't that good quality...

:wow: :rofl:

I'm getting so curious about stalley without a beard...

tried everything from "stalley no beard" "stalley beardless" etc nothing came up :nerd:

... can someone just photoshop it? for the lulz :lol:

:rofl:

How in the hell do ppl have 100K+ tweets? I have 8k and I think I'm on Twitter too much.

This. :smh:

"If you ever wanted to ever be anything there always be somebody that a shoot down any dream"........"I alwayssssss knewww that onee dayyyy they tryy to bring meee downnnnn"

Ye and Brandy blanked :smokin

I appreciate a great body like the next man, but I'll take Zoe Saldana or my wife Vashtie over 99 percent of these "thick" chicks any day.

Last edited:
Ran today for the first time in a few months. Did way better than I was expecting to. Finally have motivation to workout again. :smokin
Feels good.

Back
Top Bottom