the thread about nothing...

Exams are finally over
smokin.gif

:rofl:

..nah, no arranged marriage between me and her....not about that life....although it was brought it up to me before :nerd:

Last edited:
Anyone in So Cal (LA specifically) know why the sun is blood red this morning? Looks awesome btw. :pimp:

because the smog. srs. thats why i love LA the smog makes the sunrise and sunset so beautiful
I just saw in the news that there's wildfires nearby again. Thank You nature for the cool sight in the morning. :lol:
On a side note, as soon as I saw it, I had to play this song. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:

..nah, no arranged marriage between me and her....not about that life....although it was brought it up to me before :nerd:

ino u muslim and so am i. alot of my family still goes this route although now more people are not doing this.

Well the whole "arranged marriage" thing is not necessarily arranged so to speak (at least not in my culture - Palestinian). Most parents will have some say in the arrangment but ultimately - the guy and girl have final say, whether they want to marry the girl or guy their parents suggest is up to them...

They usually spot each other at wedding, they'll both say something to their parents that "hey mom, I'm really feeling that girl over there" and if the girl has similar sentiments, the parents of the guy will call the parents of the girl and ask for permission to speak to their daughter...and from there, it' up to the couple to say if they like each other..that part, I had to go through....but it was really comfortable for me and her because we really both like each other.

Last edited:

ino u muslim and so am i. alot of my family still goes this route although now more people are not doing this.

Well the whole "arranged marriage" thing is not necessarily arranged so to speak (at least not in my culture - Palestinian). Most parents will have some say in the arrangment but ultimately - the guy and girl have final say, whether they want to marry the girl or guy their parents suggest is up to them...

They usually spot each other at wedding, they'll both say something to their parents that "hey mom, I'm really feeling that girl over there" and if the girl has similar sentiments, the parents of the guy will call the parents of the girl and ask for permission to speak to their daughter...and from there, it' up to the couple to say if they like each other..that part, I had to go through....but it was really comfortable for me and her because we really both like each other.
yea similar in my culture too.

good luck wit da weddig b

Just went to sign a paper to drop out of school. No more worries about exams, ... and I can focus solely on my healing proces.
Will start again in september but until then I need this time to get back to my old self both physically and mentally.

Just went to sign a paper to drop out of school. No more worries about exams, ... and I can focus solely on my healing proces.
Will start again in september but until then I need this time to get back to my old self both physically and mentally.
I know this step sucks, but it's a good decision long term. Still wishing you a speedy recovery man.

yea similar in my culture too.

good luck wit da weddig b

Good looking fam, I appreciate it.

So is that really wifey in the avy?

Congrats if so :D

Yeah that's her, thanks fam..

Back
Top Bottom