the thread about nothing...

nerd.gif

Info
nerd.gif
couldn't find a name but hope this makes up for it.

bgPn9.gif

Hold up.... Biebs ain't white and privileged!?!

White and privileged vs white and privileged cancels each other out.

But Biebs has a crew full of washed-up and whack black male rappers that do his dirty work. That's who they're going after right now. They find coke out in the open in Bieb's house but is he getting charged? Nope, some black kid is the one taking the charge for him right now, not saying they're not responsible either but the real target is on them and not Bieber.

But Biebs has a crew full of washed-up and whack black male rappers that do his dirty work. That's who they're going after right now. They find coke out in the open in Bieb's house but is he getting charged? Nope, some black kid is the one taking the charge for him right now, not saying they're not responsible either but the real target is on them and not Bieber.

Lol wut?!?

my 2 dogs are both pretty young, but they are my kids..

one just turned 2 and the other one will be a year in april..

both rescues, and i just hope that when the time comes we all go together. 
frown.gif

shes a little bigger now and scuffier..believe shes a daschund/terrier mix.
Isn't this what gatzy's dog looked like?

Or am I tripping?

my 2 dogs are both pretty young, but they are my kids..

one just turned 2 and the other one will be a year in april..

both rescues, and i just hope that when the time comes we all go together. :frown:

shes a little bigger now and scuffier..believe shes a daschund/terrier mix.

Isn't this what gatzy's dog looked like?
Or am I tripping?

he is gatzby.

Is this your first watch? Which ep. are you on?
Hated or liked characters?
Actually I like rewatching some of my favorite ep....

Not a fan of Snoop and Omar though....
mean.gif
I see.

Snoop/Omar are two of the best characters on the show.

Omar's speech alone to that lawyer that was defending one of barkdale's people put him in the best character bracket.

Snoop is cool because she says "YIRD."

My fav. ep was 
when mcnulty fabricates those murders so that the mayor allocates money to the police. 
That ep. had me dying when that black dude who is always with carcetta was like "LOL they're making up lies, while we're making up lies." That's not exactly what he said, but it's something like it. That black dude is hilarious.
My dude clay though...

Back
Top Bottom