the thread about nothing...

shoefreak! baby!

please say the baby!
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
My sister made some lasagna for her mans b-day and i was ready to bang some, but as soon as i was about start eating i seen tomato chunks in it 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 now i'm sitting here starving , cause i waited all day to eat this lasagna.. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Sprinkle me baby
My weeple 
nthat.gif

My sister made some lasagna for her mans b-day and i was ready to bang some, but as soon as i was about start eating i seen tomato chunks in it 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 now i'm sitting here starving , cause i waited all day to eat this lasagna.. 
mean.gif

I take it she used diced tomatoes instead of tomato sauce? Doesn't sound too bad, but you must hate diced tomato

I got a financial issue that needs insight from my fellow nters. I want this truck that costs three grand. My job doesnt pay enough , so it will take me a while to get it( about 6 months). I want it before i start college in may. Im getting about 2gs in tax returns and it costs a grand to finance it. I would love to have it by next month or so, so im asking would it be better to finance it so i can have it now, or should i just wait and pay the three grand for it?

Last edited:
Well ****...

Come on down to Ray's Ray's Chop Shop...

PM for details...

We gone get you back on ya feet. 

pimp.gif

If you can't afford a 3G car you shouldn't be buying a car.

Srs.

this.

hugheyfreeman hugheyfreeman

if you get trouble with you car afterward, you'll have to pay for the repair and all.

You're already struggling to pay it, i wouldn't do it.

+ of all the extra stuff you'll have to pay : gas, insurance, plates, etc.

Last edited:
i was supposed to apply for dat. But i had an interview and the lady said i got the job. Hopefully i start soon and make this guap
so you can start sending me money

are you gonna stop bothering us with the box problem after that? :nerd:

:rofl:

the preciouser moments guy seems kind of creepy, like hurt small animals/first signs of a serial killer creepy :lol:

if he sees this, you're creepy b.

Last edited:
If you can't afford a 3G car you shouldn't be buying a car.

Srs.

This is stupid. If I remember you live in Hampton roads area, so a car is a necessity. You can try to negotiate some thing that won't hurt your pockets or keep saving or just buy something cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom