the thread about nothing...

So I just invited this girl to bring her son by this to this basketball leagie that I coach for.

she replied: hes actually more of a dancer

dancing-kids-o.gif

Who do you guys think your NT twin is?

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/40909"user__GPL_e6a00_parent_div" style="color:rgb(0,0,0);height:1px;width:1px;"> 

collegehumor.979469b6c120eef1e381846e19c9fef7.jpg

I get you guys confused sometimes.

I don't get it...
The picture is meant to signify how I see you and mrvictor.

Well I'm Kanye obviously...right?...

@imvictor is da grey market Kanye
u are both disciples.

i hate when people say they are going to do something, and they don't do it.
mean.gif
tell me about it.

i had asked on FB if anyone worked near a pacsun so they could buy me a shirt so that i could give to my lil bro as a present, 

and my cousin from LA responds that she could do it, i told her i'd pay the price of the shirt and w/e shipping is..

a couple of days go by and i hear nothing, i text and ask about the shirt and the total and she said she got it and would be sending it out soon..

2 weeks went by and nothing...

i was at a nearby mall and texted if she actually got it because i was looking at it and she never responded.
indifferent.gif

just acted like nothing ever happened either, posting on my wall n ish.
grin.gif

i hate when people say they are going to do something, and they don't do it. :smh:
tell me about it.

i had asked on FB if anyone worked near a pacsun so they could buy me a shirt so that i could give to my lil bro as a present, 

and my cousin from LA responds that she could do it, i told her i'd pay the price of the shirt and w/e shipping is..

a couple of days go by and i hear nothing, i text and ask about the shirt and the total and she said she got it and would be sending it out soon..

2 weeks went by and nothing...

i was at a nearby mall and texted if she actually got it because i was looking at it and she never responded.:stoneface:

just acted like nothing ever happened either, posting on my wall n ish.>D
I'll buy it for you if you still want it. Live close to a couple

I make it a priority to do something when i said i'd do it.

i don't understand how people can pull that off, you only have one word.

Back
Top Bottom