the thread about nothing...

Finally found the name of this song after years of been searching ,

Then I found this ....

:x :wow: :smokin

/VIDEO]

*Sigh*

just a little mid day rant..... and i hope im not alone when i say...
luis-guzman-41-1.jpg

how-to-make-it-in-america-reviewjpg-778b1324a9a26b49_large.jpg

amer.png

582927.jpg

SERIOUSLY STOP PLAYIN AND BRING BACK "How To Make It In America"!!!!!!

... the story, as simple as it was, had legs and i believe could have been developed nicely! the characters, good ambitious acting :smh:
btw
how hot was Lake Bell in that scene where she wakes up next to cudi BEFORE she puts on this top... :wow: :wow:
1026-lake-bell-america-19-480x480.jpg

if you haven't seen it Google + Daily Motion is your friend

:smh: |I

They replaced it with GIRLS...which is the same point of view except from hipster girls in brooklyn >:

although i did hear they were shopping the show to other networks...

That reminds me, I used to upload gifs to imgnook.com but sometimes they would upload pron pics instead of my stuff :lol: :smh:

I was digging back in some of my post and some of the gifs (and they were my gifs when I posted them) are now pron pics :rofl: :smh:

Thank god, they're in spoilers..hidden like easter eggs

Anyone know the website where when you open a new browser window/tab you can customize "bookmarks"? They basically show up as icons.

So last night just ended with me and my boy going out to a local sports bar and *****ing about the girls in our lives.... pretty much your typical late night 'the thread about nothing' discussion 
laugh.gif

probably should not have driven home though 
mean.gif

i always throw on headphones when i need to focus and get something done. then that first good song comes on... :smh:

every. damn. time. :lol:

^^ yup first kid... funny thing is that all my life people told me "watch, you are going to end up having a daughter one day" :D

i hope my first is a girl for the first nine years, and then magically turns into a boy. not like THAT doe

i probably just cursed myself. RIP

i hope my first is a girl for the first nine years, and then magically turns into a boy. not like THAT doe
i probably just cursed myself. RIP

^^ yup first kid... funny thing is that all my life people told me "watch, you are going to end up having a daughter one day" :D

I'm cool with a girl... with a boy I am afraid I would have pushed basketball/sports/hiphop/shoes too hard... with a girl I can just watch her personality grow and help her out with her interests... that feeling of when she hits 16 and you walk in a crowded place with her and men are staring though :smh:

I love Ice La Fox's work
laugh.gif

I'm cool with a girl... with a boy I am afraid I would have pushed basketball/sports/hiphop/shoes too hard... with a girl I can just watch her personality grow and help her out with her interests... that feeling of when she hits 16 and you walk in a crowded place with her and men are staring though
mean.gif
feeling better than some head on a sunday afternoon

better than a chick that says yes too soon,

until you have a daughter that's what i call karma 

and you pray to God she don't grow breast too soon

surprised "head" isn't censored 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
just a little mid day rant..... and i hope im not alone when i say...

SERIOUSLY STOP PLAYIN AND BRING BACK "How To Make It In America"!!!!!!

... the story, as simple as it was, had legs and i believe could have been developed nicely! the characters, good ambitious acting :smh:
btw
how hot was Lake Bell in that scene where she wakes up next to cudi BEFORE she puts on this top... :wow: :wow:
1026-lake-bell-america-19-480x480.jpg

if you haven't seen it Google + Daily Motion is your friend

:smh: |I

They replaced it with GIRLS...which is the same point of view except from hipster girls in brooklyn >:

although i did hear they were shopping the show to other networks...

I really hope another network picks it up. I miss that show |I

:lol:

feeling better than some head on a sunday afternoon
better than a chick that says yes too soon,
until you have a daughter that's what i call karma 
and you pray to God she don't grow breast too soon

surprised "head" isn't censored :lol:

miss that kanye
shouts to cocotaso1 for posting that screw tape...perfect for my mood right now

edit: whoever repped me, thanks :pimp:hat

Last edited:
Back