the thread about nothing...

tired.gif

Was just on Facebook.

Friend's like led me to the page of some young woman with my last name. I'm not sure if we're related since I am not in contact with distant relatives. It does seem odd since my last name isn't common.

Not sure if related, but :hat .

Was just on Facebook.

Friend's like led me to the page of some young woman with my last name. I'm not sure if we're related since I am not in contact with distant relatives. It does seem odd since my last name isn't common.

have sex then figure out if you're related. So hawt.

Expensive is all relative. It was like 70 per bottle. We had 6 bottles.

Hell of a lot cheaper than it is in the actual club :lol

Funny **** is another friend's wife is actually an MD and was completely freaking out that we had bottles in there.

Last edited:
I once had a burger with a fat girl. 8o

was it the one between her thighs :evil

I gotta buy a tire gauge and put air in my tires later

I hope the stupid light goes away because it is so annoying

minus whale get some rims.

Don't say that :( :( :(

audio files for TAN 8o

Wasted money on nachos I didn't enjoy :{

i hate this. you crave something, go by any means to get it, and dont enjoy it :{

Was just on Facebook.

have sex then figure out if you're related. So hawt.

lulz

8o

Hell of a lot cheaper than it is in the actual club
laugh.gif

Funny **** is another friend's wife is actually an MD and was completely freaking out that we had bottles in there.
True. I'm hoping to have a champagne worthy occassion for myself in a month or so , so this was nice to know.

Hell of a lot cheaper than it is in the actual club
laugh.gif

True. I'm hoping to have a champagne worthy occassion for myself in a month or so , so this was nice to know.
You know what champagne to get 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom