the thread about nothing...

damn.. hate buying a fruit salad and the fruits be bland as hell.. sugar or yogurt cant even save it
I hardly buy fruit salad, but sometimes, if hungover I'll order it the next morning at restaurants....so hit or miss...sometimes you end up with like 5 chunks of cantelope a grape and a 1/4 strawberry :smh:

just went to rite aid for some 88 cents vitamin water, out of no where a bum walks in and starts singing and dancing.. before you know it, the cashier and associates join in.. is that how they get down at rite aid?

Last edited:
SO yesterday I was nervous about meeting my girls parents and thought I had bombed my test.
Dinner went great, her parents are really nice people. and turns out I ended up with an 85 on the exam. Good start to the week :pimp:

So you mean to tell me that the Cousins would get killed that easily and that ***** DEA is still alive? I'm done with this show.

I have two reasons why this scenario is possible.
1.Hank is a highly skilled officer, who was given prior warning.
2.The cousin got caught up in his vengeance and couldn't just kill hank by shooting him.

just went to rite aid for some 88 cents vitamin water, out of no where a bum walks in and starts singing and dancing.. before you know it, the cashier and associates join in.. is that how they get down at rite aid?

If it is the one down in Richmond, VA on Broad Street.....then yeah man, that is a regular staple.

so my sister used my half.com account to a purchase hardcover textbook for this upcoming semester. tell me why she just texted me saying the girl sent her a e-book card.. i was
roll.gif
. then i realized i have to go through the hassle of getting my money back
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Have college orientation at 7:30 AM, It's 3:50 and I'm still awake.

Doesn't look like its going to be a good day, Especailly since I have to be there from 7:30 to 2:30. :x :smh:

It'll be nothing. I used orientation to meet girls.

got a haircut, teeth cleaned at the dentist, and did my first workout of the day by 1 :pimp: :pimp:

waiting for 5:15 for my next bjj class..

I'm sitting by the window in class and there is a wasp with seizures just trying to get out. I feel like it's getting madder and madder. Im seriously bugging out and can't focus in class. Fml.

I wish people would stop complaining about the quality of shoes now. Everyone looks at pics without holding the shoe personally and makes up their mind. Yet, the same people scramble after release date. I wish everyone would either shut the **** up about it and don't buy if it's wack. /minirant.

Back
Top Bottom