the thread about nothing...

Right in the childhood

NES Controller Decals via here

tumblr_mvwoutjvwL1qzp9weo4_500.jpg

tumblr_mvwoutjvwL1qzp9weo3_500.jpg

BONUS

went to death valley, saw ox but he didnt say whats up :frown:

was it hot :nerd:

I don't play poker but my grandma has gotten me complete poker sets for the last 3 Christmas'

join the dark side.

I have no idea how to play poker.
will sit right behind and guide you via whispers through your ears

slothwhisperpepperdaangus.jpeg

Poker and NT.

My only remaining vices.

i see you brolic.

'merica!

I feel so bad for this kid... he looks miserable all the time. You can tell he doesnt even care about 90% of these "celebritys"... and by the time hes grown half these "celebritys" are going to be nobody's. I hope his parents are saving any money hes getting from these appearences, but I doubt hes even getting maid much if anything at all.

I never said I didn't like Meth, he's an intelligent guy, funny too, drops gems all the time. But I don't have to kiss his ____ or be scared to voice my PERSONAL opinion. 

Yeah, I feel the same way. Honestly I have alot to say about the issue, but the fact Im afraid to do so without getting banned says alot about the way this place is run.

Also.... I love NT, been a member here since '01.... but I dont think most members realize that we're a total joke in the eyes of most other online communitys.

courtesy of dat boi rice

:lol:

Where is Rice ?

I once emailed a professor (which is how I acknowledged him in the email) asking for his office hours so I could get some extra help.

He simply replied, "It's Dr."

Thats not even slightly funny..... :smh:

Nothing worse than dealing with a bad teacher.

Damn yellowing :smh:

What pair ?

Got a new cat, he's by far the most interesting human like cat I've kept as a pet.

Watches TV with me (tries to slap the lion in After Earth)

Left my food unattended, he eats Jack Daniels covered steak and ribs, brings me one.

Drank my wife's wine

Dragged my blanket to a cozy spot on my bed and is just chillin'.

Aside from the midnight face slaps, or biting while I'm sleep, he's cool so far.

People cats are the best. :wow:

thought about growing 3 dreadlocks on the left side of my head to hang out of my fro.....i feel i will look stupid though :\

Yeah.... you probably will look stupid :lol:

What happened to the sideburns/muttonchops ? Did you ever actually go for the black elvis look ?

:wow: :lol: Source ?

Anyone try this weird concoction?

:x :x

Must come from a long line of hitchhikers/thumbwrestlers

Two childhood heroes:

I love this photo....

GP :nthat:

Right in the childhood

NES Controller Decals via here

tumblr_mvwoutjvwL1qzp9weo4_500.jpg

tumblr_mvwoutjvwL1qzp9weo3_500.jpg

BONUS