the thread about nothing...

Do you guys like my room?
nerd.gif

sonic_hotel_room_4.jpg
im not even that big on sonic but that room is dope as hell

JGL is one of my man crushes and Zooey Deschanel is one of my crushes.
Them eyes tho. I could just imagine her staring up at me

500 days of summer sucked
It was alright, I've seen much worse movies

I don't get why I see most NTers hate on Zooey kuz of this movie, she seemed like a cool *** girl. And @bilboshmangins  please don't start that meat **** in here again. Man I swear that **** shocked the **** outta me.
laugh.gif
 Remember all the jimmies rustled over the MEAT thread. Remember thadoctadvocate? Dude brought the lulz

Last edited:

I still say Mario it better than Sonic. *Shrugs*
You playing with my emotions beh
frown.gif

Only Mario games I like are super Mario world, 64, and sunshine all they others get are ehh
Since you're a young buck, I don't hold it against you for not leaning towards Mario. I was playing Mario before Sonic even existed. Your list of Mario games are good but are also telling 
laugh.gif
. Way more Mario games are just ehhh, but it's a matter of opinion. Sonic isn't wack, but I prefer Mario over it.

@Moe Fab  that movie sucked because most guys been through that situation. It was common sense to leave that broad alone and tell her to kick rocks, but people see what they want to see. 

You playing with my emotions beh :frown:

Only Mario games I like are super Mario world, 64, and sunshine all they others get are ehh
Since you're a young buck, I don't hold it against you for not leaning towards Mario. I was playing Mario before Sonic even existed. Your list of Mario games are good but are also telling :lol: . Way more Mario games are just ehhh, but it's a matter of opinion. Sonic isn't wack, but I prefer Mario over it.

@Moe Fab
 that movie sucked because most guys been through that situation. It was common sense to leave that broad alone and tell her to kick rocks, but people see what they want to see. 
Mario is just an Italian high off shrooms running around jumping on animals, princess peach is running away from Mario because he abuses her and rather have koopa kids with bowser

You playing with my emotions beh
frown.gif

Since you're a young buck, I don't hold it against you for not leaning towards Mario. I was playing Mario before Sonic even existed. Your list of Mario games are good but are also telling 
laugh.gif
. Way more Mario games are just ehhh, but it's a matter of opinion. Sonic isn't wack, but I prefer Mario over it.

@Moe Fab  that movie sucked because most guys been through that situation. It was common sense to leave that broad alone and tell her to kick rocks, but people see what they want to see. 
Yeah, that's why I said it was alright. Like dude literally had a great thing going. A girl that wanted to smash n chill, but didn't want anything serious. Then she leaves n is some other dude's problem. The only things that would've made it better is if she was bi n gave him all her money. But yeah, chick at the end tho 
devil.gif

@Marco23  I liked Sonic better when I was a young buck n had my Genesis. But as I got older I realized that Mario was the GOAT. Sonic is still cool, but Mario is that dude. I still **** with both tho, but Mario be on the shrooms, gaining coins, n you know Peach is giving up the snappy nappy dugout

You playing with my emotions beh :frown:

Since you're a young buck, I don't hold it against you for not leaning towards Mario. I was playing Mario before Sonic even existed. Your list of Mario games are good but are also telling :lol: . Way more Mario games are just ehhh, but it's a matter of opinion. Sonic isn't wack, but I prefer Mario over it.

@Moe Fab
 that movie sucked because most guys been through that situation. It was common sense to leave that broad alone and tell her to kick rocks, but people see what they want to see. 

movie is still good in spite of what we all know he should have done :lol: *shrugs*

God bless the veterans and the folks in the armed forces.

I am faded.

God bless @shoyru for coming back, I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm happy you are back.

Happy Veterans Day y'all.

Back
Top Bottom