the thread about nothing...

how does one work his way up the ranks to become the  wwe champion ..whats the politics behind it???
Being married to the boss' daughter.
tripleh06.jpg

that last update tho :pimp:

hover/dropbox next to you sn so you dont have to click anything to get into your profile :pimp:

that last update tho :pimp:

hover/dropbox next to you sn so you dont have to click anything to get into your profile :pimp:

What does your sig mean?

"Just because I have unDS anxiety means I just look at them?" Sunshineblotters ---- There was a discussion in a jordan thread about wearing your shoes & not just looking at them forever ... cant remember which thread but sunshine laid out this gem so it got added to my sig because it was A) hilarious & B) dude was beyond dead serious

"God Gave Us Pooh.What else have they done."Seymore CAKE -- speaking of the bulls & thier cheap assness because we got lucky ... the #1 draft pick ended up being d rose... but the fo aint did **** since MJ left beside take money & not put it back out to help the squad

#THERETURN no explanition needed

Last edited:
@franc

Gastly - lvl 1

Modest nature

Moveset -

Lick
Confuse Ray
Sucker Punch
Payback

Gengar - lvl 50
Hold item - Gengarite

Serious nature

Moveset -

Shadow Ball
Dazzling Gleam
Sludge Bomb
Thunderbolt

Can delete a move for Psychic/Toxic if you want.

Both are Pokevirus free but I can infect whichever you want.

My FC is 3024 6182 6665

Last edited:
Holy crap...we get notified when we get quoted now :wow:

FINALLY :pimp:

Last edited:

I've been thinking about dropping out of college to start brewing beer. I seriously think I will be great at it. Told my pops n he was telling me to at least finish getting my AS. I told him I was going to, but over the summer I have some serious decisions to make.

Boutta go to my job interview, hope I pass the background, kuz the drug test is just the mouth swab.

Craft beer
smokin.gif

Where you located ?
nerd.gif
The wack *** Inland Empire in SoCal. I just struck out on the job interview. I think the dude was just scared to tell me I couldn't have it because of my background and lack of experience. He was a little ***** about it and made some **** up about me showing up wearing a hat. I wasn't wearing it during the interview like what the ****. Be a man. Damn I think I'll just sell dope again, the money's good, but I hate the hours and competition. Not to mention it's illegal. I don't know, I'm just being irrational because I'm pissed off that I wasted $5 worth of gas to get there, when I could've just bought a 5th of Popov. 
mean.gif

At least I can still start researching this brewing business. I just need some investors. 
nerd.gif

Jj watt doesn't deserve a quote

Yea I said it...

Last edited:
[QUOTE name="biff lawson"]
Originally Posted by biff lawson

[QUOTE name="Kartoon2005"]
Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

[QUOTE name="Mark Antony"]
Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif
People in nyc are gonna freak out when they see ninjahood walking around with that hurt locker @#% bomb squad coat.

roll.gif

[/QUOTE]

ppl been rocking those coats since the 90s here bub...

[/QUOTE]

How long they been up on jokes though?

[/quote]

:lol: Reading some of my old threads and the childish **** and random quarter life crisis freak outs, I've definitely grown.

Back
Top Bottom