the thread about nothing...

Morning tan

Don't want the day to begin...not feeling it today at all. Just been in a bad mood since i woke up don't know why. Hoping to snap out of it soon enough.

Lay down and get out the other side of the bed.

I wish that was possible...i was up at 5 for work....i slept well last night too and had a pretty awesome dream about owning a '66 SS impala and being a drug trafficker for a big cartel. I don't remember much other then pulling up to the big house walking in getting my money letting the dudes take all the white out of my impala and then cruising around like a bada**. I had a really bad haircut though for some reason....all sorts of Vice City

F*** who's the baddest, a person's status depends on salary
And my mentality is money-orientated

im destined to live the dream for all my peeps that never made it
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Twice lastnight, and once this morning. GOt out the shower and my girl left me $40 and breakfast tacos on the counter. I might just buy her an almond joy

I HATE when people leave lights on in the crib
mad.gif
mad.gif
I do too. I get it from my Grampa, he stays talkin bout the light bill.
My latest copypasta message for POF (dating website for those of you who arent aware)

- Your profile has cured my erectile dysfunction. Thank you from the bottom of my heart :') x

Use sparringly brahs.
roll.gif

Untitled

I didn't finish reading this I'll do it later but it seems pretty cool. Did you write this yourself?

Yeah, I had to write a creative nonfiction piece for my creative writing class.

I got a job interview today for an Amazon warehouse. Hope I get it, I haven't had a real job in like 6 years. I know I'll pass the drug test, but the background check is something else.

Molly Qerim 
devil.gif

i hate it when i'm on the escalator and people feel the need to tell me to move because they want to run down, if you're in such a hurry to get where you're going just take the stairs.

Although the stairs are less populated at times, wouldn't it be faster to run down the escalator since they move while the stairs are stationary?

Rhetorical ?, no Big Pun!

Y'all some petty mofos.

Yeah it's irritating; I try and conserve. But y'all seem like you let it ruin your day. :lol:

Cranky ol' Grandpapi Watt.

Back
Top Bottom