the thread about nothing...

O yea...I'm in the same boat as u RCK
mean.gif
solo dolo let's go
solo dolo lego yolo

I dunno man, I feel like I've posted tons these last couple of days :lol:

Time flies when ur faded. Goodnight, forreals this time.

Thought for the night : what is happiness/success when u have no one to share it with?

Since the dummies in the Dress Better thread turned it into a hipster WDYWT thread, I'll ask yall this.

Can I wear a long sleeve button down with shorts?

like this

Since the dummies in the Dress Better thread turned it into a hipster WDYWT thread, I'll ask yall this.

like this

Wear whatever the hell you want, seriously.

but this is something I wear consistently, long sleeve plaids or solids and just roll the sleeves up

K cool that's what I figured.

Its tough to get in button downs. I have most of them tailored :frown:

like this

i love wearing long sleeves with cargos or even basketball shorts

its like wearing pants and a short sleeve shirt but the opposite. can ya digg it??

All disease is first detected in the etheric body (though it can be seen on higher levels by observing negative thought patterns). We all have some distortion and blocks in our energy body because all that we experience here in the physical is stored in the various chakras when we endure any kind of trauma, habit, phobia, or injury. A good healer or energy worker can see disease forming in the subtle body well before it is manifested in the physical.

Reading this made me think that miracles actually do happen but they're not performed by a higher being, they are performed by you. Prayer emits energy so the more people that pray the more energy released towards what you want to happen.

Does that make sense?

Just random thoughts

Back
Top Bottom