the thread about nothing...

chillin in the lobby waiting to get 4 new tires on the whip. should of brought a snack. kinda hungry.
the price of 4 new tires 
sick.gif

i know
frown.gif
. had og tires from when i bought the car so it was a matter of time before i had to get them all replaced. welp at least it happened now so my body can be ready for those taxi 12s and black/red 1s in december.

soon.jpeg
And 11's 
smokin.gif
reported for being a hypebeast 

wink.gif

Every time I go to Wal-Mart I become depressed...

why?

Every time is see/hear something ratchet or disturbing...

I seen a lady with who had the name Jerome tatted on her face, above her left eyebrow...

I was looking for baking soda and I the isle it was located had a young girl twerking...I was so disturbed by that...I just felt dirty

Not to mention someone trying to sell me jewelry and knock off perfume in the parking lot...

How did everything go champ? :nerd:

And yes drink your fluids...no straw though...

All good. Only thing that sucks is I want to eat but I still can't rinse off till 2-3pm (24 hours). So when I do eat a yogurt or smoothie I have to wash it down with water. {Plus these damn pain killers aint helping can I take some advils with them you think?

why?

I seen a lady with who had the name Jerome tatted on her face, above her left eyebrow...

I was looking for baking soda and I the isle it was located had a young girl twerking...I was so disturbed by that...I just felt dirty

Not to mention someone trying to sell me jewelry and knock off perfume in the parking lot...
walmarts are always rachet nothing new 
laugh.gif
 especially in richmond 
mean.gif

why?

Miami :smh:

Back
Top Bottom