the thread about nothing...

:lol:
I remember you posted that pic when I posted my bucket hat pickup.

Learn to love the bucket hat young rice boi
Lol, won't look right on me . . my hair is too long.

You abouta look like Schoolboy Q & Smoke DZA :nthat:
I got long hair too not as long as yours but still kinda long and I still like the way I look :nthat:
Try one on yo, I bet you'll look good :riceboy

Was complaining about my life earlier, not enough money, not working, no internship, etc.
Then I met someone who escaped from North Korea and who was tortured prison/concentration camps after she escaped NK to go to China and bring back food for her daughter :smh:

Really put things in perspective for me

"New rule: If you work at a market, and you see someone shoplifting condoms, let them! - if they can't afford $5.50 for a 3 pack of Trojan Ultra-Ribbed (.....4.99 with a CVS card), then I'm pretty sure they can't afford a baby."

"New rule: Until Ronald McDonald decides to pay his employees a livable wage, he needs to wipe that ******g smile off of his face."

Real Time with Bill Maher :lol:

Last edited:
lady rose with the lulz
but dont you dare pull any ******* next week like that promo suggest :stoneface:
tumblr_mvd9yjFWQW1sxvqgfo1_250.gif

:smh:

tumblr and this new search nonsense.
tumblr_mvcpg2nnMQ1snamzdo1_250.gif

:stoneface: :smh:

We get invites sent out for League about Nothing 1A yet? :nerd: :nerd: we still drafting tonight? didn't get my invite yet
Great weekend...i need to stop drinking for a bit :lol:

Thoughts of the morning: There needs to be a street sign that reads "NOT a Yield....you have your own lane don't worry about merging...JUST GO" for all those times when the second lane starts and people sit there like trying to merge not knowing its a full lane ahead of you.

I really want to see something paranormal. I had a thought this morning about how i have never seen anything out side of the realm of reality. Like everything i have ever seen/experienced fits into the laws of the world. I would just like once to see something to make me question reality and everything it encapsulates. Whether its a ghost...some sort of phenomena or a ufo or an alien. Something that is irrefutable in my mind...not like oh i felt a breeze it was my dead grandma saying what up.

We get invites sent out for League about Nothing 1A yet? :nerd: :nerd: we still drafting tonight? didn't get my invite yet
Great weekend...i need to stop drinking for a bit :lol:

Thoughts of the morning: There needs to be a street sign that reads "NOT a Yield....you have your own lane don't worry about merging...JUST GO" for all those times when the second lane starts and people sit there like trying to merge not knowing its a full lane ahead of you.

I really want to see something paranormal. I had a thought this morning about how i have never seen anything out side of the realm of reality. Like everything i have ever seen/experienced fits into the laws of the world. I would just like once to see something to make me question reality and everything it encapsulates. Whether its a ghost...some sort of phenomena or a ufo or an alien. Something that is irrefutable in my mind...not like oh i felt a breeze it was my dead grandma saying what up.

Last time I looked it was 4 spots left

I hope we end up drafting tonight

Was complaining about my life earlier, not enough money, not working, no internship, etc.
Then I met someone who escaped from North Korea and who was tortured prison/concentration camps after she escaped NK to go to China and bring back food for her daughter
mean.gif

Really put things in perspective for me
 I had a thought this morning about how i have never seen anything out side of the realm of reality. Like everything i have ever seen/experienced fits into the laws of the world. I would just like once to see something to make me question reality and everything it encapsulates. Whether its a ghost...some sort of phenomena or a ufo or an alien. Something that is irrefutable in my mind...not like oh i felt a breeze it was my dead grandma saying what up.
Whut? 
laugh.gif
. I mean, if you see it, and you know you're not dreaming or hallucinating, then it's real. If you mean just seeing something not of this world, then ok. I had to read this a couple of times 
laugh.gif

I had a thought this morning about how i have never seen anything out side of the realm of reality. Like everything i have ever seen/experienced fits into the laws of the world. I would just like once to see something to make me question reality and everything it encapsulates. Whether its a ghost...some sort of phenomena or a ufo or an alien. Something that is irrefutable in my mind...not like oh i felt a breeze it was my dead grandma saying what up.
Whut? :lol: . I mean, if you see it, and you know you're not dreaming or hallucinating, then it's real. If you mean just seeing something not of this world, then ok. I had to read this a couple of times :lol: .

Yeah i mean like other worldly. Sorry it was a jumbled thought to begin with. I was thinking about the laws of the world like physics and gravity and nature and just how everything seems to follow them. And i really wanted to see something that breaks those rules. Then i was all but what if i saw it....would i ever convince myself to believe it or just right it off as something else that i can easily explain.....anyway.....

mcdonalds 2 for 3 sausage egg mcmuffin was a good call this morning

Last edited:

Whut? 
laugh.gif
. I mean, if you see it, and you know you're not dreaming or hallucinating, then it's real. If you mean just seeing something not of this world, then ok. I had to read this a couple of times 
laugh.gif
Yeah i mean like other worldly. Sorry it was a jumbled thought to begin with. I was thinking about the laws of the world like physics and gravity and nature and just how everything seems to follow them. And i really wanted to see something that breaks those rules. Then i was all but what if i saw it....would i ever convince myself to believe it or just right it off as something else that i can easily explain.....anyway.....

mcdonalds 2 for 3 sausage egg mcmuffin was a good call this morning
I know what you mean. I've had some experiences but never really saw anything.

When is the TAN Draft? The ESPN Mobile site doesnt let you look at the league until after the draft is finished which is the dumbest thing ever.

Also Cold City, please allow custom emblems in the leageue please.

The best horror movie is the one that makes you so shook to take a piss at night because you think a demon is going to come out of the toilet bowl and bite your D off.

Back
Top Bottom