the thread about nothing...

Bill Nye got old mad fast, I remember seventh grade science we would always watch his videos in class, I took it upon myself to have a nap time period. :smokin

Kanye >>>>> Bane

sloeaw.png

The-Dark-Knight-Rises-Bane-vs.-Batman-header.jpg

"Yo, it's Tone Starks the don, theAnnotate face of a killer
The voice of the past and presence, I speak thrillers
Rock the purple robe, crush them with 24 karat gold
The chain is chunky like the neck of a monkey
Glass slipper, my wallows is made from lion skin"

Fixed. Banes build is something I want to achieve one day. Started drinking protein shakes today. :pimp: 110 lbs is no joke. :smh:
110? :x

Fixed. Banes build is something I want to achieve one day. Started drinking protein shakes today. :pimp: 110 lbs is no joke. :smh:

Basquiat inspired hairstyle.

:lol:  at Basquiat hairstyle
:frown: I feel bad enough about my weight man. Lifting starts tomorrow, 50 grams of protein a day... Eating like no tomorrow, I'm taking the jar of peanut butter with me too. :lol:

"Yo, it's Tone Starks the don, theAnnotate face of a killer
The voice of the past and presence, I speak thrillers
Rock the purple robe, crush them with 24 karat gold
The chain is chunky like the neck of a monkey
Glass slipper, my wallows is made from lion skin"
wonder woman arm ghost is intelligent!!!!!

nthat.gif

Reactions: Ox.
110? :x

Basquiat inspired hairstyle.

:lol:  at Basquiat hairstyle
:frown: I feel bad enough about my weight man. Lifting starts tomorrow, 50 grams of protein a day... Eating like no tomorrow, I'm taking the jar of peanut butter with me too. :lol:

You need carbs my frail friend...and 50g of protein isn't a lot either

Last edited:
double up on the protein and munch dem carbs. I'm gaining very slowly but I recently discovered dirty bulking.

Ice cream :smokin

Back
Top Bottom