the thread about nothing...

My bulldog/boxer Mix is like10 years old. Had a tumor and vets gave her 6 month to live, that was 2 years ago :smoking

She still moves around like a young dog for the most part. SHE Just jumped on the kitchen counter and snatched a whole cake :lol: :lol:.

but Pretty sure she has cushings disease :smh: :frown: . Been peeing in the house and acting like she starving lately (got into the cabinet ate a pot of grease las week :x) Basically showing all the symptoms of cushings. I COULDN'T IMAGINE FEELING LIKE IM STARVING NO MATTER HOW MUCH I ATE. Feel bad for her

Last edited:
I want a fat *** brittish bulldog...been my dream for close to 15 years now....If I ever get one im naming it Beans...or OJ Da Juice Manne, Juice for short

My bulldog/boxer Mix is like10 years old. Had a tumor and vets gave her 6 month to live, that was 2 years ago :smoking

She still moves around like a young dog for the most part. SHE Just jumped on the kitchen counter and snatched a whole cake :lol: :lol:.

but Pretty sure she has cushings disease :smh: :frown: . Been peeing in the house and acting like she starving lately (got into the cabinet ate a pot of grease las week :x) Basically showing all the symptoms of cushings. I COULDN'T IMAGINE FEELING LIKE IM STARVING NO MATTER HOW MUCH I ATE. Feel bad for her
Damn bruh, hope she gets better

Last edited:
Molest U. vs tOSU is the only thing on tv that I get legally, dont like either squad. Will not watch. Ive been downloading **** all day tho.

Just finished Orange is the New black its enhhh...heard alot of good things about HOC gona watch ep 1 now.

Back
Top Bottom