the thread about nothing...

Completed my first bicycle ride today 
pimp.gif
 (about 200 meters lol)

Got some free bread at the bakery as a support gift, gotta love living in a tiny community.

Last edited:
now wht sees why you havent gone black yet angel :wow:

dont get nt thick tho. boyfriend gonna die too soon. tragic eh.

"they quit after like 6 months or something crazy"

leilani, gia :smh:
Has ANYONE sat through an interview like this?
IDK what the point of these are.

would assume 53 people did.
the point is to get to know the stars off camera.
same reason they interview these reality tv ******* famous for no reason.
----------------------

tumblr_m8tzg2ThVf1qb9pa3o1_500.gif

:x :x :x :x

Wish I knew about the TAN Fantasy Basketball -_____-

damb me too..start a second one?

Morning Tan....trying to work from home tomorrow so i can get through kingdom hearts Atlantic level....Ursala is the hardest boss i swear

Thoughts of the morning:

Why can't there be a law or amendment or something called "Common Sense shall prevail". My friend just turned 26...went to buy cigarettes...his license expired on his bday...which was 2 days ago. The guy wouldn't sell him cigarettes because his ID is not "valid". I don't really understand why some one can't say...oh yeah your ID is expired but that is clearly you on there....and that states your birthday and this is a real ID...here are your cigarettes. When will we be able to circumvent the law's that are stupid with common sense.

Now I'm listening to this Jynx Maze interview right now. First time ever listening one of these.

Now I'm wishing I didnt. Enemas? What? :x :x :x :x

Last edited:

Morning Tan....trying to work from home tomorrow so i can get through kingdom hearts Atlantic level....Ursala is the hardest boss i swear

Thoughts of the morning:

Why can't there be a law or amendment or something called "Common Sense shall prevail". My friend just turned 26...went to buy cigarettes...his license expired on his bday...which was 2 days ago. The guy wouldn't sell him cigarettes because his ID is not "valid". I don't really understand why some one can't say...oh yeah your ID is expired but that is clearly you on there....and that states your birthday and this is a real ID...here are your cigarettes. When will we be able to circumvent the law's that are stupid with common sense.
Let's start a second one. I missed out too.

Now I'm listening to this Jynx Maze interview right now. First time ever listening one of these.

bruh....enemas are better then those pr0n "outtakes/bloopers"...you can imagine what happens if they don't....lets call it....empty the tank....before one of those scenes. They do interviews with the girls before an anal scene and they put plugs in while they do hair and make up to stretch it out and what not.....pr0n ain't real life.

bruh....enemas are better then those pr0n "outtakes/bloopers"...you can imagine what happens if they don't....lets call it....empty the tank....before one of those scenes. They do interviews with the girls before an anal scene and they put plugs in while they do hair and make up to stretch it out and what not.....pr0n ain't real life.

dude enemas are the ****nits if you want to get anal from a chick without any messes.

Now I'm wishing I didnt. Enemas? What?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
This should be common knowledge. Sadly it isn't.

Now I'm wishing I didnt. Enemas? What?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I know, but just hearing about it :x.

I'm down
Yeah I'm down.

Last edited:
we've really reached the point where you cant take your smartphone out of your damn pocket? :smh:
bout smartwatch
plz

The way i look at it is i am not a watch guy. I never wear a watch. To me all watches basically function the same. I know watch people may disagree with build and quality and batteries and what not. But they all inform you of the time. If i am going to wear a watch...and spend decent money on a watch...why not have it do more then just tell the time, hell tell me the time tell me the weather, let me know what my texts/calls and emails are doing. I think it is just convenient

Just had a phone interview that I wasn't expecting at all. Went pretty well, hopefully I'll be making the move to Austin, Texas soon

Back
Top Bottom