the thread about nothing...

Try the black marlbora NXT and also the southerns :pimp:
Nah, aren't the NXT like camel crush with that push-the-filter sh-t... nahh :lol:

Some chick at the gas station hooked me up with the Camel Snus, chewing tobacco is so weird to me. i was light-headed, pralli cause it was my first time doing that.

Also, southerns tastes so weird to me . . not in a bad way, but I couldn't get used to the taste. It was almost "sweet" 8)

then again, I'm fan of Malboro reds & the regular blue parliments (not the lights everyone smokes)

18%20F%20FULL%20FLAVOR.jpg

It's the marlboro version of a camel crush, but it taste like a marlboro and not a camel. It's my everyday pack. I switch brands and flavors though, sometimes multiple times a day depending on my craving. i might want a light, might want a full flavor, might want a filterless. Might want a spliff mixed with dutch tobacco and that native american brrand I can't rmember righ tnow.

Just went to de mexican restaurant to pick up da california burrito and still made it back in time before my computer could fall asleep :pimp:

Ube Ube bro I was going through the same stuff recently. The answer is actually in your statement you just made... stop giving a ukfcs. Once you stop giving AF, you won''t even have 2 f's to give anymore.

What really helped me was I rediscovered a book I read in Highschool called "The Power of Now." I was dealing with a lot of stuff then, coach Phil Jackson put me onto that zen reaction/awareness and I eventually discovered this book. It helps you get back to the basic necessities of understanding what's going on around you -- in every situation.

Listen to the sample underneath the photo of the book cover:

http://www.audible.com/pd/Religion-...k/B002V0PN36/ref=sr_1_1?qid=1382265962&sr=1-1

As I turned into an adult, I forgot about this way of serenity and way of thinking. But I recently re-found this book and just stopped giving AF. Certain people who were involved noticed it, and ofcourse they took offense to it. But I got my diddy bop back, and now I can focus again. Thier jimmies are still rustled, but it's not my problem anymore. However, I can tell they are feeding off of me, and it will calm down a bit. :smokin

Last edited:
Scheduled to leave the hospital on wednesday, possibly even tuesday. Just got my chest tube removed and the pain is bearable now

^Right but I'm no GSC. Don't let me tell you how to live your life. Do what's best for your plans.

And I agree about the transmissions. It would suck to be stuck in an emergency situation and the only way out was to drive a stick and then you stalled that mug
mean.gif
I think about this ALL THE TIME. Both my parents know how to drive stick, I want to learn, but no one has a stick. One day I'm just gonna pay for a class.
Scheduled to leave the hospital on wednesday, possibly even tuesday. Just got my chest tube removed and the pain is bearable now
pimp.gif
Glad to hear you're pulling through fam.

Hung out with a NTer last night, had a great time.

yaaaaassss, I am getting my life right now :lol: this little boy wearing $30 lipstick :smh: and he has all of the ones I wanted :smh:
I'm losing.

Back
Top Bottom