the thread about nothing...

I'm TANgled up 

indifferent.gif

Playing us like fools on BET...
mean.gif

Why did I just watch the first episode of rhoh...?

mean.gif

I can't front, I think the show is funny, watched 10 min of the episode tonight, I'll run through it later on DVR. JB helps with the show tho 
laugh.gif

beh what do you mean by drop? im from bk and never heard that used before word to loud=weed
drop = another word for posting that vid with dude talking about the gov't and how they are ******g up
I missed it [along with the exposure of dude who bought the RR]. How far did the exposure go?
Maaaan, I can't describe it, you just have to read it for yourself 
laugh.gif

I can't front, I think the show is funny, watched 10 min of the episode tonight, I'll run through it later on DVR. JB helps with the show tho :lol:

drop = another word for posting that vid with dude talking about the gov't and how they are ******g up

Maaaan, I can't describe it, you just have to read it for yourself :lol:

Just made popcorn, literally. I'm on pg. 24 of the New Whip thread. :lol:

aint nothing unfortunate about freckles :smokin

Them freckles though. :x

I can't front, I think the show is funny, watched 10 min of the episode tonight, I'll run through it later on DVR. JB helps with the show tho 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was ******g with you on that best man movie 

laugh.gif

:wow: :wow: can't belived i missed all of that. dudes were really trying to invest with that dude? :lol: :smh:

Should have given me the money....I know some people in China :nerd:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was ******g with you on that best man movie 

laugh.gif
I realized that and still replied 
laugh.gif

no he made a thread because he received a pm of that list and wondered if anyone else got it

right? :nerd:

Word, my bad. It wasn't YH. I forgot the name. I copy/pasted the list into Word in the middle of class, but didn't save it. :smh:

Didn't think that it was going to be THAT relevant. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom