the thread about nothing...

They blocked NT at my job this morning.... This really has become the worst place ever.

Its back, but for how long :nerd:

Last edited:
Bruh.. That's wrong as hell :lol:

Sitting in the library between class bored out of my mind.. On the silent floor so I know if I get on bodybuilder misc it's a wrap. Site always makes me laugh out loud uncontrollably

that drug money wht wants it now.
thats why wht's papi's going bananas

finally got killa cam on da breakfast club.
oh da lulz better be epic.

Last edited:
Sup TAN

Feeling good because it's Friday :nthat: and gonna hang out with some Fridays after school

:lol: at the non graduating kids in the year book

Last edited:

Sup I'm poor

U mad?

Focus on your studies instead of twerkin for America mami

um, I'm mad because there's only 2 elevators and now I can only use 1. Now I have to wake up even earlier to get on a packed elevator since we also can't take the stairs :stoneface:

and nobody thirstin' after these frail asian ****** :lol:
I did meet my baby daddy on the elevator tho and now I won't see him on it anymore :frown:
go back a page :tongue:
young jeezy is not my type of hansum...

Thanks for the well wishes bruhs. Today was the last day of class, for me at least, as all my classmates are starting their internships next week.

Everyone will be visiting me in the hospital, even my teachers and the head of campus. I'm lucky for all the support from friends.

Trying to keep it cool but I'm getting a benzo (most likely Temesta or Valium) for the next few days to calm the nerves because my heartrate has been at 100 all day.

Last edited:
I hate commuting to school.

Too much unexpected traffic today, made me get to class 10 minutes late. There wasn't even any place to sit on the FLOOR :x

I just dipped. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom