the thread about nothing...

what kind of asian?
Chinese
I'm Chinese 
tired.gif

what kind of asian?
Chinese
why you so racist?

i find it hilarious cause not that many chicks that like asian guys are into chinese dudes. more focused in korean and japanese
Why is being Chinese hilarious?

tons of chicks are into my chinese jock. 

come see me brah

ive gotten interests from females and once i say im chinese, the interest drops faster than the red bull space jump. i seriously dont get why they want korean/japanese dudes over chinese

Last edited:

what kind of asian?
Chinese
why you so racist?

i find it hilarious cause not that many chicks that like asian guys are into chinese dudes. more focused in korean and japanese

come see me brah

ive gotten interests from females and once i say im chinese, the interest drops faster than the red bull space jump. i seriously dont get why they want korean/japanese dudes over chinese
Congrats on getting interest from females... Once......

Tell them you're mixed? :lol:

did you try throwing that econ game at them? :pimp:

i let them know all about the supply and demand about asian yambsticks. theres too much supply of chinese yambsticks vs other asians though. that competition is serious bidness.

what kind of asian?
Chinese
why you so racist?

come see me brah

Congrats on getting interest from females... Once......

Tell them you're mixed? :lol:

i do tell chicks im british chinese (its true) and they bite :smokin

women are the most racist creatures on earth.

A dude will recognize a bad chick for being bad, girls have to put all these caveats "i only date light skin koreans from seoul..."

Back
Top Bottom