the thread about nothing...

I'm in Cali but my style is pretty much NY. I'm different. *2 Chains voice 
you're in cali 
embarassed.gif

same here, i like big jackets but that's it.

we need a cali TAN summit. 

whenever i tell myself i'm going to take a small break from homework i end up not doing homework for like 30 minutes 
mean.gif

indifferent.gif
 to all of this 
laugh.gif
grin.gif
he DID say chick flicks
laugh.gif

And I'm a reliable source
grin.gif

the notebook gets me bawlin everytime.
frown.gif
He said romantic comedies/Dramas, not chick flicks. They aren't mutually exclusive. Good Luck Chuck fits this category and is not a chick flick, albeit a terrible movie. You got caught out there with the titles and it's all good 
laugh.gif
. Everytime I gave The Notebook a shot, I kept laughing and had to turn.  500 Days of Summer I watched, I wanted to slap Zoey through the tv. I just have disdain for A Walk To Remember since Entourage worked it into the story line and it ****** Vince up emotionally. Plus I watched some of it and it was meh to me. My post was at the movies and my experiences with them and not you 
laugh.gif

Thought I did terrible on my geology exam.. Was out the whole week prior due to wisdom teeth removal. Came in Monday ready to take notes, homie like take your pencils out.. Serious I eat *** face.

Ended up getting a B while the chicks around me crying about C's and D+'s. No fap has turned me into Academic Jesus.

Nothing less than a B yet. Dean's list im on my mudda****** way *****.

transgression vs regression?

You guys actually liked that movie? It's up there with blue people avatar as one of the most over rated movies ever made

>: U MEAN TO TELL ME

THAT AFTER ALL THAT **** OMAR BEEN THROUGH

HE GETS POPPED BY THAT **** FACED LIL *****????? :smh:

I cut off the video after that I don't even wanna watch anymore I'm HEATED
Aaaaand there goes Kinard.....
:nerd: kinard?????
or Kenard, I might have spelled it wrong. You meant to tell me you watched the whole season and forgot about Kenard? :lol:
:lol: I never knew lil dude name
That ***** needs an good old fashion *** whoopin with a switch

i love it when girls be like "ohhh i'm so ugly in this pic" but you know that they retook that pic hundreds of times to get the perfect one 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom