the thread about nothing...

point proven?   also natrix a pussiie  

dont worry beh you will always have online friends.  dude no joke you are sad  online all day talking to guys?  tying to make them laugh?  how many times did you post yesterday?  fn loser man i swer haha laugh at me its all good i have a real life.

:lol:

james? :nerd:

little female dog needs attention lol    wonder how he will brush this off "oh i dont feel like explaining"   little attention hoour haha

maybe if you didnt spend all day and night online talking to other guys you would be happy?  

this dude antidope is a clown for real. only listens to rap?  cries like a little girl every day about how bad everything is and how he hates everything. stop being a female dog and be a man. dont piss and moan online everyday bc things dont go your way.  you are so weird . 

shoryu needs some cok its obvious but these 2 pussiees dont know how to seal the deal??  lame
And the biggest loser of them all...the dude who makes a new screenname just to post his frustrations with users on an online message board.
roll.gif

point proven?   also natrix a pussiie  

dont worry beh you will always have online friends.  dude no joke you are sad  online all day talking to guys?  tying to make them laugh?  how many times did you post yesterday?  fn loser man i swer haha laugh at me its all good i have a real life.

Originally Posted by beh235  

NT is starting to depress me. I might have to take a hiatus..

little female dog needs attention lol    wonder how he will brush this off "oh i dont feel like explaining"   little attention hoour haha

maybe if you didnt spend all day and night online talking to other guys you would be happy?  

this dude antidope is a clown for real. only listens to rap?  cries like a little girl every day about how bad everything is and how he hates everything. stop being a female dog and be a man. dont piss and moan online everyday bc things dont go your way.  you are so weird . 

shoryu needs some cok its obvious but these 2 pussiees dont know how to seal the deal??  lame

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I missed it, so disappointed with myself. Didnt TAN enough today. Guess the feds are still watching TAN heavy :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom