the thread about nothing...

I cant stand how its become publicly acceptable to discuss politics now. People just bringing it up all the time and its so annoying. Then when I keep it real and say that I dont follow politics at all people look at me like I'm a felon. Just because I'm of voting age doesnt mean I'm obligated to care about this nonsense.

I thought the AMC Act and Obama care were two different things, why are you double naming it? So annoying. We need to go back to the days where people kept that stuff to themselves.

Word my facebook news feed has been utter garbage these last few months. I havent logged in in a while. My "friends" all pissed off and most of em dont even know what they mad about. Chill sucka you on EBT anyways why you mad about Obamacare.

Word my facebook news feed has been utter garbage these last few months. I havent logged in in a while. My "friends" all pissed off and most of em dont even know what they mad about. Chill sucka you on EBT anyways why you mad about Obamacare.

Aye, EBT keep the fride looking like MrChiCitys. Come home and actually having a choice on what to eat :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
I refuse to discuss politics and religion in depth in public or NT. It's just too much.

What's goin on witcha Iron Man mayne...
roll.gif
. Gets me every time.

Rihanna so damn sexy...DAMN

devil.gif

Dudes still think it's all about looks...
mean.gif

Exactly why Beyonce ain't the baddest in the game right now...the sex appeal of Rihanna is greater than any chick out. 

Back
Top Bottom