the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mtyaxey4Wv1qewacoo1_500.png

lulz. dumb dogs always get caught but you can't blame them

the_adventures_of_Slut_Cat_by_bear_shaped_ham.jpg

i was outside checking my mail and i heard some crazy screams as if someone was being murdered.

i chilled outside for a bit just to see what was cracking and like 20 mins later some cops arrived.

there was 2 dudes with em and for a minute i thought it was swat because it was kinda dark since it was almost 7.

as they got into the light i could see one of the guys had a camera and the other one had a boom mic.

as the cops were walking away i asked if the 2 guys were from the show cops and he said yeah.

i tried to take a picture but my phones camera is terrible, doesn't even have flash..
frown.gif

Man I am so stressed all of my free time in the last two days has gone to trying to find a home for this dog that someone dumped in my neighborhood.

i was outside checking my mail and i heard some crazy screams as if someone was being murdered.

i chilled outside for a bit just to see what was cracking and like 20 mins later some cops arrived.

there was 2 dudes with em and for a minute i thought it was swat because it was kinda dark since it was almost 7.

as they got into the light i could see one of the guys had a camera and the other one had a boom mic.

as the cops were walking away i asked if the 2 guys were from the show cops and he said yeah.

i tried to take a picture but my phones camera is terrible, doesn't even have flash..
frown.gif
Wow no flash? How old is this phone?

I watched this video about 14 times in a row

At least he can catch.

I really drive 500 miles a week, that is beyond ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom