the thread about nothing...

0] :wow: >D

These are the only icons that work for me right now :smh: Help!

Last edited:
nice to see the generosity on this board :smokin

on another note: how do I jump to my last post? under 'my profile' I can only go to the first page or last page :rolleyes

shorty say she wanna hop on top im like i dont, care you better get yours before i get mine cuz after that im throwin peace signs :smokin cole

the if poem would be easy but i cant do the rest at work. shrug.
I just happened to have the picture on my phone from when I got them. Lucked out really, I dont even use my instagram none of the pictures I take are cool enough.

CONGRATS SLEAZYY YOU WIN. PLEASE PM ME YOUR INFO. ALSO ALLOW 1-2 WEEKS FOR YOUR SWHAG BAG TO ARRIVE.
PS I FOLLOWED U BACK ON INSTAGRAM
ANTIDOPE, SINCE YOU CAME IN SECOND, SHOOT ME YOUR INFO ALSO AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A RUNNER UP PRIZE.
DONT FORGET TO POST PICS WHEN U GET YOUR STUFF GUYS.
PAY IT FORWARD NT
PAIX.
JP
Thanks man, I know you didnt even have too cause I lost. Congrats to Sleazyy,

IDK if Pabs decided the new page for the box about nothing
but i'm doing a contest for a shwagbag about nothing on this page lol
Its page 600 now if I remember correctly.

little by little the new site is coming around :smokin
I've already gotten used to it and its better than the old NT.

Going to see Dark Knight tonight at midnight. :pimp: Yea, I have to be up and 6 AM and its probably gonna be a 3 hour movie. "Dambs"? What is that?!
On another note. I wish you could send gifs in text messages.
I do it anyways lol. Everyone has smart phones nowadays so I just copy and paste the URLs into my text messages. Most people enjoy it and get good laughs out of them when they open them up. I've even had people hit me up asking me if I could find them a certain gif.

I'm going to have to open up SelfControl and block NT cause if I dont I will sit on here all day and get no work done.

Why does Levi's always have a sale when I don't have enough money? I'm pretty sure they have it out for me.

Also for the peeps that tried to get the supreme dunks how did it go?

One last thing what happened to all the regulars from the og thread about nothing? Wahh happen?

Remember that Miami zombie prankster who had dudes in the hood running? Just saw he got his *** beat and arrested for a bomb prank. 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Why does Levi's always have a sale when I don't have enough money? I'm pretty sure they have it out for me.
Also for the peeps that tried to get the supreme dunks how did it go?
One last thing what happened to all the regulars from the og thread about nothing? Wahh happen?
im still here , im sure the rest will show up :pimp:

Last edited:
im lost. was there a contest or something?

edit: I overlooked it. carry on.

Last edited:
Bleh. Don't get why some images aren't showing up for me. Just get a blue square with a white question mark (Safari).

Just wanted to post this amazing lunch I had yesterday. It's my girl's picture so my salad is in the background.
I had a spinach and strawberry salad with chicken. She just had a house salad with salmon.

Did futurama get new writers or something? I feel like it was a snoozefest before but I can't stay off it now :lol: Did they dumb it down
or something?

Back
Top Bottom