the thread about nothing...

Try Border Grill in Santa Monica. They have really good tres leches cake!
i'm going to try it for sure, will report back later.

if it's not good, you owe me a burrito from pepe's in newport 
happy.gif
jkmaybe

she looks tight but those glasses are ridiculous.

wouldn't approach her/10

notlikeiwouldapproachheranyways

right now your girl is waking up with her he's just a friend inside of her mouth and there is nothing you can do about it except let the feels consume your soul until nothing but bone is left.

Reactions: Ox.
Morning tan. I think my twitter got hacked. Sent PMs to people for no reason. Changed my password. Hope that fixes it.

Friday!!!! I was up at 4:28am. Can't sleep

Top Ramen for breakfast 
Breakfast of champions

Salute LOT,

No supervisors in the office today. Work will be done today....eventually. Was gonna go out today, 86'd that, gonna chill in the office today. Wore my royal pro's to work today, no dambs given whatsoever. Saw these two nice spanish chicks in Dunkin Donuts this morning, one had nice mass and nice toes, the other one was nice too, likely a HS chick tho so I wasn't really trying to look. No Robert Kelly here. I wasn't really trying to be about that reckless eyeballing word to the creep thread 
laugh.gif

Having a dream that you have NO business having....
sick.gif

Last edited:
Ready for this weekend to be over. Gotta work.

Does anyone know if seasonal hires earn more than regular employees? debating whether or not to apply to these places for extra bread.

Ready for this weekend to be over. Gotta work.

Does anyone know if seasonal hires earn more than regular employees? debating whether or not to apply to these places for extra bread.
idk but im trying to get a seasonal gig at a sneak spot...i think they start hiring crazy around this time of the year.....

You ever have those dreams where it really makes you question wth is going on in your head. Like question yourself as a person. Like why would that ever be in my head to even come out in a dream?

Neither have I

You ever have those dreams where it really makes you question wth is going on in your head. Like question yourself as a person. Like why would that ever be in my head to even come out in a dream?

Neither have I
I do, they're usually about murder though. Don't know what it means, so I don't pay too much attention to it. 

Neither have I

Man I had a dream no too long ago.. :smh:

I looked up the meaning and it made a whole lot of sense, but still... :smh: :x

Back
Top Bottom