the thread about nothing...

Nah hol' up, y'all just can't slander bleu cheese dressing like that. Chiiiiiiill
it tastes like syphillis...

nerd.gif

pause
You would know about that huh? 
laugh.gif
. RIP to your brain.

My friend and I once got into a fight with some guys from out of town. My friend was a very heavy set and short fellow. However, my friend would walk through fire for me. Needless to say, we got our ***** beat. It was his first fight and he took the loss extremely hard. He would vow revenge, even if it was the last thing he did. Fast forward a couple years, and there they are, the guys we fought with that night. Words were exchanged, and my friend pulled out a .45 and began shouting. He shot four times, hitting one guy in the leg, while the others drove off in a black Toyota. The guy on the ground was then pistol whipped by my friend until his cries for help were drowned out by the police sirens. We drove away in my friends Caprice. A couple days later we find out where the rest of those guys hang out. My friend has nothing but revenge on his mind, and we drive to where those guys hang out. When we arrive, he parks down the street and we start to walk up. I'm on edge because my friend has his .45, while I only have a .38. We hear a car coming and so we hide behind a car parked on the street. Two figures start approaching us, and just as we pulled our pistols, "BANG BANG BANG BANG," four shots ring out. Now I am running because my .38 jammed. When I turn around all I see is my friend struggling to keep up. He fires back, "BANG BANG BANG," three times and I see one body drop and the other run away. We get to the car and I drive; my friend has a hard time catching his breath. As we get back to my friend's spot, I see there is blood running down his arm. I ask if he's alright and he tells me he's fine. We get out of the car and no sooner as he gets out he collapses. I scream for help as he lay there motionless. He was a big guy so I couldn't lift him into the car. He bled out and died because I wasn't strong to lift him.

Bleu Cheese is alright in salad... can't have it with my wings or as a dressing :/.

I work with it at my job and that joint smells horrible

that new bleu cheese burger from carlos jr looks ******* disgusting 
sick.gif

ranch & bbq over errthang, beleeedat.

Got trapper of the year four times in a row (what they give you?)​

A lifetime supply of baking soda clientele​

A Rolly Watch, two pots and three scales​
Last time I checked I was the man I'm these streets
They call me residue, I leave blow in these beats
Got diareah flow, now I **** on ******Even when I'm constipated I still **** on ****** (let's get it on)
Got some Super Friends in the Legion of Doom
They blowin purple **** that keep me high like the moon

I have mentally checked out for the day. I'll just chill on NT until it's time to go home. Fugg it

I ain't know a damn thing about Buffalo wings or none of that until I got to college...in Buffalo 
indifferent.gif

Well in local news

this kitten has been trapped on top of electrical pole since this morning, its a very small kitten there are dogs located in surrounding yards even if the tiny one makes it off the pole, might not make it through the dogs, if you know of a company to help please let us know! This is located right in Racine and these pictures were just taken

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom