the thread about nothing...

article-2417572-1BC2BEE0000005DC-578_634x422.jpg

this image bothered me the most 
mean.gif

Didn't want a create a separate thread for this, maybe I will later but here goes.

Last night, I had a dream that involved a former flame of mine. Crazy thing is that I haven't spoken to her in years especially since we had a falling out because I wanted to be on some cool ****. Back to the dream. Apparently we went to the same university and graduation was coming up, I see her and feelings arise. My parents come later to help me pack and I tell them I need to do something and that I'll be right back. I go to her place and confess to her in tears that I love her. Now I can't get her out of my mind. What do you think?

To be able to remember dreams...the ability to recall upon waking...
pimp.gif

I haven't been able to remember a dream in years...blame it on the 
smokin.gif

People like that should not be allowed to run PC. If they can do, or even plan or think, to do harm like that to a child, or any person for that matter, they should have to deal with the consequences. I feel crimes like this must be deterred, and the only way to do that is to do to him what he would've done to a child. **** what all these human rights activists will say, animals like this aren't human, hence no rights.

Reactions: Ox.
Didn't want a create a separate thread for this, maybe I will later but here goes.

Last night, I had a dream that involved a former flame of mine. Crazy thing is that I haven't spoken to her in years especially since we had a falling out because I wanted to be on some cool ****. Back to the dream. Apparently we went to the same university and graduation was coming up, I see her and feelings arise. My parents come later to help me pack and I tell them I need to do something and that I'll be right back. I go to her place and confess to her in tears that I love her. Now I can't get her out of my mind. What do you think?
typical scumbag brain
just go do you boo boo and forget about it

Originally Posted by Rell826  

typical scumbag brain
just go do you boo boo and forget about it
Haha if it were that easy.

Back
Top Bottom