the thread about nothing...

Bout to eat my sisters cooking for the first time in a loooong time... hopefully she stepped her game up
what was it like before?
laugh.gif
. Doesn't sound like it was promising.

Check that-DMX look like he on that Hulk Hogan running out of that room. It's more sad than funny though.

Last edited:
what was it like before? :lol: . Doesn't sound like it was promising.

Check that-DMX look like he on that Hulk Hogan running out of that room. It's more sad than funny though.

Can't watch the video, since I'm in class. Was hoping that it was some joke; sad to hear otherwise.

Last edited:
To go to the sports section or to not go to the sports section????
Go, but pick your spots. For years, I've avoided it like the plague. But the last six weeks or so has been ok. 

what was it like before?
laugh.gif
. Doesn't sound like it was promising.

Can't watch the video, since I'm in class. Was hoping that it was some joke; sad to hear otherwise.
Rupert! where you been at man?!

It's not a video, it's just a security cam screen cap of DMX running down the hall with his meat out 
laugh.gif

Is there a surfing thread? 

nerd.gif
Go make one

Go, but pick your spots. For years, I've avoided it like the plague. But the last six weeks or so has been ok. 

Rupert! where you been at man?!

It's not a video, it's just a security cam screen cap of DMX running down the hall with his meat out :lol:

Go make one

Living life man... good to be back though.

X... :smh:

Looks good Grizz, minus the avocado, I don't like avocado

Good to see you back Rupert, someone in here asked about you last week.

Wht, I'm not a jerk. I just don't get the hype behind her. Maybe it's a bit of an age gap or something but I seriously don't get her appeal. She doesn't have a nice body, clearly seems troubled and attention starved, and looks like a surefire train wreck. Feel how you want about her, but I don't like my women like that. Nothing about her screams sex appeal, but that's just me. I do think her symbolism could just be another sign of dumbing down the younger generation. But I digress...

yeah beh, that chick has no sex appeal at all. 
I'm starting to think celebrities like that are propped up to push messages, albeit unconsciously. I see her popularity among people, and I'm like "Am I missing something here?" 

yeah beh, that chick has no sex appeal at all. 
I'm starting to think celebrities like that are propped up to push messages, albeit unconsciously. I see her popularity among people, and I'm like "Am I missing something here?" 
oh you already know agendas are pushed
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Always been that way. Once I learned how they do it, a lightbulb went off. I'm not a conspiracy theorist like that, but I always question and examine things when they are put in my face. It's a good practice to have.

Wht, I'm not a jerk. I just don't get the hype behind her. Maybe it's a bit of an age gap or something but I seriously don't get her appeal. She doesn't have a nice body, clearly seems troubled and attention starved, and looks like a surefire train wreck. Feel how you want about her, but I don't like my women like that. Nothing about her screams sex appeal, but that's just me. I do think her symbolism could just be another sign of dumbing down the younger generation. But I digress...

tumblr_lz1rw5L2vQ1qhq97eo1_500.gif

:rolleyes

relax tho, we know you're not a jerk.
just jokes & gifs b.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom