the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif

beh you wild 

I love the bluntness
laugh.gif
I went through those channels before, back in 2012 in Vegas in Montreal. Def were great experiences. My Montreal girl had the meanest oral fixation. She domed five dudes after me, and got me to release twice. Bachelor parties FTW.

Lmao Beh. This girl's pretty awesome.
pimp.gif

Can you believe Sam Jackson almost didn't get the part of Jules in Pulp Fiction??

Jules was almost Paul the bartender. :wow: Can you imagine that? They couldn't have auditioned with the, "What does Marcellus Wallace look like?" scene.

I said I'm wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise enough to knooooooooooooooooooow that a gift needs givin'

Can you believe Sam Jackson almost didn't get the part of Jules in Pulp Fiction??

Jules was almost Paul the bartender. :wow: Can you imagine that? They couldn't have auditioned with the, "What does Marcellus Wallace look like?" scene.
Crazy. That scene is amazing. "Does he look like a *****?

The town sleepy hollow is actually a pretty nice and affluent area. It actually is dark and creepy though, tall shadowy trees and a thick fog.

Lost my textbook :stoneface:
happnd to me once, told professor n she gave me her teacher edition :smokin

Found my textbook :pimp:

pics :nerd:

9781111573508_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

Yes, I know it's Pre Calc :wow:

But I haven't taken a math course in 4 years :wow:

Yooo I had about a 4 yr period between calc 1 and calc 2. Had to drop it and redo 1.

I was able to get into Calc, but thought it'd be better for me to do Pre first.

Them feels when you get a method man PM. Was gonna just retire from the fourms and just lurk.

Last edited:
That thread I made about the PMs, ironically dude PMd me again with another dudes info. :smh: Whether that was real or not...

Lost my textbook :stoneface:
happnd to me once, told professor n she gave me her teacher edition :smokin

Found my textbook :pimp:

pics :nerd:

9781111573508_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

Yes, I know it's Pre Calc :wow:

But I haven't taken a math course in 4 years :wow:

Yooo I had about a 4 yr period between calc 1 and calc 2. Had to drop it and redo 1.

I was able to get into Calc, but thought it'd be better for me to do Pre first.

Absolutely, it builds on each subject.

Back
Top Bottom